29th October 2017, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write M.Tech 2nd semester exam without writing 1st semester exam?

Hi, I am Jaya, Due to some health issues I couldn't write M.Tech 1st-semester exams but I wrote internal exams(2) and lab exam and qualified in that.can I eligible to write M.Tech 2nd semester or not? If u know the answer please text me on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of attempting the 2nd semester exam without appearing for 1st semester?
  2. Am i eligible to write Ph.D. with arrear in 2nd semester of MBA?
  3. Promotion to 2nd will be denied semester if failed in any subject of MBA 1st semester?
  4. Promotion to 2nd semester will be denied if failed in any subject of MCA 1st semester? -- [New]
  5. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  6. Will there be a problem for me in future if I had one backlog in diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Questions and Answers to prepare for 1st semester and 2nd semester of M.Sc in IT?
  8. Course duration and expenses of BS(Marine Engineering) in R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  9. Am I eligible for campus interview if didn't attend the 2nd semester Maths exam?
  10. Can I appear in final semester exam having discontinued B.Com after 1st semester?
  11. B.Com correspondence final semester exam after getting married and left B.Com 1st semester long back?
  12. Am I eligible to appear for 1st semester exams of LLB to improve marks?
  13. Am i eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I have cleared in 2nd semester
  14. Can I change my college in BCA 2nd semester?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for any job if I have not got my 1st semester result?
  16. Can I get admission in third semester after failing in one subject in second semester?
  17. How to appear for BSNL JTO exam after writing 3rd year, 2nd semester exam? Best institutes offering coaching in Rayalayaseema region of Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Am I eligible to write 5th semester external exams if I have 6 backlogs?
30th October 2017, 08:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write M.Tech 2nd semester exam without writing 1st semester exam?

1. If you did not appeared for first semester external examination, it means you have all first semester subject uncleared. It depends upon discretion of college and university whether they consider your reason as genuine or not.

2. If you are able to convince them with proper documents then they can allow to appear for second semester examination. You will have to clear all subjects of first semester when examination for odd semester that is third semester will be conducted.

3. It clearly means you will have to work hard for clearing subjects of first and third semester.
30th October 2017, 10:12 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write M.Tech 2nd semester exam without writing 1st semester exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for M.Tech 2nd semester examination.

But, it is necessary for the candidate to clear all their backlogs before the final year ( 4th semester result).

The candidates will be not eligible get passing certificate and not eligible for higher studies and job recruitment if they have a single backlog in any semester.
30th October 2017, 10:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to write M.Tech 2nd semester examination without writing 1st semester examination. If you couldn't write the M.Tech first semester examinations then, you can apply for supplementary examinations to qualify that examination to be eligible to pursue M.Tech second semester. You need to discuss the issue with your college examinations branch, so, that they will help you out to pursue M.Tech 2nd semester.
9th October 2020, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am a bsc student.I didn't appear for my 1st and 3rd semesters , can i appear for 4th sem without clearing my 1st sem ? Can i clear them after 4th sem ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?