20th August 2013, 12:22 PM
senthileniyan

Am I eligible to write TNPSC group II xam

I have completed my DEEE and I have done my B.A., ( Sociology ) in Annamalai University by correspondence. Whether I am eligible to write the TNPSC Group 2 exam

23rd October 2015, 06:17 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write TNPSC group II xam

As you have passed Bachelor's degree, you will be eligible for TNPSC group II exam on the condition you satisfy all the prescribed eligibility criteria for the exam.

TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission .

The eligibility criteria required for TNPSC Group II exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate must have secured more than 60% in 10th and 12th and 55% in graduation.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be in between 18 years to 30 years for unreserved category .However,there is no maximum age limit for SC / SC (Arunthathiyars), ST, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Classes (Muslims) and Destitute Widows of all castes.
3rd July 2019, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write TNPSC group II xam

My daughter is doing BSc Botony, she is eligible for TNPSC group exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?