3rd May 2012, 09:22 PM
mrinmoybiswas

Am I suitable for CAT exam if I am having MSc in Physics and is 35 years old?

sir
my name is mrinmoy biswas .i am 35 yrs of old having MSc in Physics .working in educational sector last 10 yrs. am i suitable for CAT Exam??my age and educational background is a barrier in this sector

4th May 2012, 10:02 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I suitable for CAT exam if I am having MSc in Physics and is 35 years old?

CAT: Common Admission Test

If you have secured more than 50% marks or more in Graduation then you are eligible
to apply for CAT.
The percentage restriction is relaxed to 45% for the candidates of SC, ST and PD category.

There is no age restriction for appearing CAT.

http://www.catiim.in/
4th May 2012, 10:55 PM
a444

Default Re: Am I suitable for CAT exam if I am having MSc in Physics and is 35 years old?

hello sir,
you are eligible for cat entrance because

The candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste(SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Persons with Disability (PWD) category), of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutes established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1965, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?