10th May 2010, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

AMUPMDC: Neither recieved the identity cum reciept card nor admit card

respected sir , i have not yet recieved my identity cum reciept card nor my admit card for AMUPMDC . what is the procedure to get the duplicate admit card

12th May 2010, 11:51 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: AMUPMDC: Neither recieved the identity cum reciept card nor admit card

There is no information about the duplicate admit card procedure on http://www.amupmdc.org/

The exam is scheduled to be held on 30th may 2010. So there is still some time left i guess. So kindly wait for more 10 days. If you dont receive anything from them then you can contact the ASSO CET authorities and ask them the reason for that

Cheers
12th May 2010, 12:31 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

Default Re: AMUPMDC: Neither recieved the identity cum reciept card nor admit card

hey friend may be because of some transportation problem you may receive the admit card a bit late..........

still contact the authority as soon as possible and ask them for a duplicate copy of your admit card........they will tell you the procedure for it......

all the best
12th May 2010, 04:53 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: AMUPMDC: Neither recieved the identity cum reciept card nor admit card

you can go through the official website of amu which is www.amupmdc.org
by entering the application no. you can take printout of duplicate admit card.
12th May 2010, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

dear frnd,
you can get it from its official website.
if you have adderessed it properly you will get it before exam
good luck
12th May 2010, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I Dont know the venue for ASSO-CET 2010,as didnt receive admit card
13th May 2010, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

are the aiims entrance exam marks given any preference while taking admission in maharashtra government medical colleges?
14th May 2010, 12:51 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear frnd,
if you have filled the form correctly then you can get its admit card
exam is on 30th may
for details you can contact
www.amupmdc.org
good luck
14th May 2010, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i dont get my icard & reciept so please what is the procedure to get that
16th May 2010, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

respected Sir,

I am dhanashree Aher from Nasik yet i Have not received the admit card for the associate cet exams.
please kindly give me the procedure to get it either duplicate.

Regards,

Dhanashree Aher
17th May 2010, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i dont get my admid cart & recipet so plz what is procedure to get that
17th May 2010, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bond007 View Post
hey friend may be because of some transportation problem you may receive the admit card a bit late..........

still contact the authority as soon as possible and ask them for a duplicate copy of your admit card........they will tell you the procedure for it......

all the best
i hv not received identity cum receipt . My application no. is3347 and
name is Suchita Sambhaji Mhaske, At Post Manjari BK Tal haveli, dist Pune
Mob No 9970002535

REGDS

SK MHASKE
17th May 2010, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I HV NOT RECD ADMIT CARD CUM RECEIPT FOR MEDICAL EXAM.
MY APPLICATION NO. IS 03347
MS SUCHINA SAMBHAJI MHASKE
AT POST MANJARI BK GAON, TAL HAVELI DIST PUNE
MOB NO 9970002535
17th May 2010, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i have recived my recipt cum identy card but i didnt recive my admit card.
17th May 2010, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,please say the procedure to recive duplicate admit card.
17th May 2010, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

i hav yet not recieved my asso cet admit card?so what is procedure to get it
17th May 2010, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

dear sir mamme i haven't recieved my AMUPMDC admit card yet please sent it to me as soon as possaible
17th May 2010, 10:39 PM
Nidhi Agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir , i have not yet recieved my identity cum reciept card nor my admit card for AMUPMDC . what is the procedure to get the duplicate admit card
.I have filled my application form dated 22-04-2010.my application form no. is 0088.please tel me the procedure how to receive the admit card.
17th May 2010, 10:51 PM
Nidhi Agrawal

Quote:
.My application form no. is 22807.tell me the procedure how to recive the admit card.
18th May 2010, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am akash i didnt recive my admit card please tell me the procdure for duplicate admit card
18th May 2010, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am nazia anjum from kolkata ,i have not recieved my associate cet exam , admit card .please help me .
18th May 2010, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i dont get my admit card til nw so tel me wat to do
18th May 2010, 02:05 PM
purvee agrawal

my self purvee agrawal til nw not reciev the admit crdd plz help
18th May 2010, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am ABOLI. RAJIV. DHARASKAR and I have not yet received the admit card for the associate cet exams..please tell me the procedure to get it..
18th May 2010, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT MY ADMIT CARD FOR ASSO-CET BUT HAS NOT RECIEVED RECEIPT CUM IDENTITY CARD AS I FORGOT TO SEND ANNEXURE-F FORM ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION FORM.....SO IS THAT IDENTITY CARD NECCESSERY??? AND IF........CAN I POST IT NOW????????PLZ REPLY.
18th May 2010, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i have not got admit card plz send any information on mail id and Form no.24058 .

thanku. [email protected].
18th May 2010, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

where will i see the information of admit card of amupmdc
18th May 2010, 04:31 PM
Yadav Amit Yogendra

Default Re: AMUPMDC: I recieved the identity cum reciept card but not admit card

Quote:
Originally Posted by kool View Post
you can go through the official website of amu which is www.amupmdc.org
by entering the application no. you can take printout of duplicate admit card.
respected sir, I am yadav amit yogendra I got Recept Cum Identycard on 03/05/2010 but I didn't got admit Card yet .So Please tell me when I will get, If I am not getting then send me duplicate admit card.
18th May 2010, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I am akshay gaiwad from beed yet i have not ricived admit card or reshipt cum i card , for asso cet xams. so pleas tell me what would be do ?
18th May 2010, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
i have not yet received my admit card for asso-cet so please kindly tell me the procedure for it my application form no.13551

regards,
Akshata Bodke
19th May 2010, 07:54 PM
RUCHIKA NIKHADE

Smile Re: AMUPMDC: Neither recieved the identity cum reciept card nor admit card

Quote:
I Dont know the venue for ASSO-CET 2010,as didnt receive admit card
Plz say my venue and roll no'. i live in amravati.
19th May 2010, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i didnt get my admit card for the associat exam plz kindly give me the procedure to get admit card...... my application no is 11766 thank
20th May 2010, 11:11 AM

Quote:
respected sir , i have not yet recievedmy admit card for AMUPMDC . what is the procedure to get the duplicate admit card
and i have forgetten to post my recipet cum identity card so plz suggest me now what should i do
20th May 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i hav not received my admit card yet,plz can you guide me.app form no.02448

your's sincerely,
Charu Ahuja
20th May 2010, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
i have not yet received my admit card for asso-cet so please kindly tell me the procedure for it my application form no.15003

regards,
Swapnil kaushal
20th May 2010, 04:17 PM
Akshata Bodke

Arrow Re: AMUPMDC: Neither recieved the identity cum reciept card nor admit card

respected sir
i have not yet received my admit card for asso-cet so please kindly tell me the procedure for it my application form no.13551, So Please tell me when I will get, If I am not getting then send me duplicate admit card.

regards,
Akshata Bodke[/QUOTE]
20th May 2010, 05:39 PM

Respected sir,
i my form no. Is o5262 and haven't yet received my addmit card for asso-cet, could you please send it on my email id.
21st May 2010, 09:51 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

dont worry, you will get the admit card by the official website
by enter your application number, or you can contact to the
concerned authority, so that they can issue dublicate admit
card for you, just get the contact detail from the official
webistes-

www.amupmdc.org.
21st May 2010, 12:14 PM
deepika bais

Quote:
are the aiims entrance exam marks given any preference while taking admission in maharashtra government medical colleges?
sir,
i had not get my identity card please tell me the procedure to get my identity card.
my application form no.02338.
your faithfully,
DEEPIKA BAIS
21st May 2010, 12:23 PM
deepika bais

Quote:
sir,
i had not get my identity card please tell me the procedure to get my identity card.
my application form no.02338.
your faithfully,
DEEPIKA BAIS
21st May 2010, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I WANT THE INFORMATION ABOUT MY IDENTITY CARD & ABOUT MY ROLL NO. & CENTER.
21st May 2010, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I have not any admit card for AMUPMDC CET-2010 EXAM.
Why this not send me?
21st May 2010, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i have not receive my admit card.application no 05030
22nd May 2010, 06:11 AM
Unregistered

srishti singh

Re: AMUPMDC: Neither recieved the identity cum reciept card nor admit card
sir,
i have not received my identity card. please tell me the procedure to get my identity card.
my application form no.24427.
your faithfully,
srishti singh
22nd May 2010, 06:16 AM
Unregistered

Re: AMUPMDC: Neither recieved the identity cum reciept card nor admit card
i have not received my admit card for Asso-CET-2010. app form no 24427.
srishti singh
22nd May 2010, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i dont got admidcard app no 22661
22nd May 2010, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i did't recive my admit card
22nd May 2010, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i don't get admit card of amupmdc 2010 what should i do?
22nd May 2010, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, still now i have not recieved my identity cum reciept card nor admit card.
My App.Form No-21258. plz send it immediately.TAKE IT AS URGENT
SOHAN MISHRA. CONTACT NO. 9861448543.
23rd May 2010, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
There is no information about the duplicate admit card procedure on http://www.amupmdc.org/

The exam is scheduled to be held on 30th may 2010. So there is still some time left i guess. So kindly wait for more 10 days. If you dont receive anything from them then you can contact the ASSO CET authorities and ask them the reason for that

Cheers
sir i dont get my icard & reciept so please what is the procedure to get that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?