6th January 2011, 07:45 PM
sabhaya_vijay

Any Automobile company which organizes all India entrance exam to recruit engineering freshers?

hello sir ..
i am vijay from gujarat i want to know sir that is there any automobile company who conducted all over india entrance exam for recruiting freshers engineers???

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
  3. Placements in automobile engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get a government job after doing MSc in electronics? What are the chances for me?
  5. How much salary is provided by Hexaware Technologies for Software Engineer post?
  6. Can I get into car manufacturing company after doing B.E Mechanical?
  7. Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?
  8. Will software companies like TCS, HCL, CTS recruit M.E freshers though off campus?
  9. How to get Job in Automobile Company being a candidate of 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Which entrance exam we need to give for doing MS in Auto mobile engineering from abroad?
  11. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  12. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  13. List of jobs to apply after completion of automobile engineering? -- [New]
  14. Whether Diploma in Automobiles provides amples job opportunities under private sector or not?
  15. How to join in any automobile core company while n final year Automobile engineering?
  16. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  17. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  18. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
13th January 2011, 10:33 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any Automobile company which organizes all India entrance exam to recruit engineering freshers?

hi...
i think mahindra conducts one such test.,
you can find about it by logging on to its official website www.mahindra.com
all the best
17th May 2011, 08:23 PM
rishabh bajpai

Default Re: Any Automobile company which organizes all India entrance exam to recruit engineering freshers?

Auto mobile industry a regularly increasing industry. there are some foreign companies which take regular enterence exams for different posts
you can check for this by
e-mailing the experts at [email protected]
11th January 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

hallo sir,
i am nilesh i want to know that does automobile companies recruit ece engeneer
11th March 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the entrance exam conducted by mahindra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?