20th May 2012, 11:23 PM
amarendra_kundu

Any CBSE board schools with hostel facility in Jharkhand or West Bengal? What is the procedure for admission in class 11th science?

Dear sir/Madam,
My sister passed 10th exam this year from ICSE board with 80%.Please suggest me any CBSE board school with hostel facility in jharkhand or Westbengal.what is the proccedure of getting addmission in class 11th science for the year of 2012-13.

Thanks and Regards:
Amarendra Kundu
Jamshedpur
Mob 9835397004

Related Questions:
  1. List of ISC affiliated schools with hostel facility in West Bengal?
  2. ISC school with hostel facility in district of West Bengal
  3. List of ISC affiliated schools in West Bengal which offers admission in 11th Science?
  4. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools offering admission in 9th standard with Hostel facility around Kolkata?
  5. Which are the good CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar providing good hostel facility for girls in standard 11th -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 11th standard which also prepares for JEE Main & Advanced in Kota?
  7. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Chandigarh? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of good CBSE schools for 9th standard Girls with hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  9. List of Schools with Hostel facility which offer admission in 11th standard in Chennai? Annual Fee of 11th standard?
  10. List of best CBSE schools to join Class 9th with hostel facility?
  11. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  12. Best 11th and 12th CBSE school for two with hostel facility? -- [New]
  13. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools which offer admission in 9th standard with hostel facility?
  14. List of Schools with Hostel facility in Bangalore for 5th standard student? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  16. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  17. List of schools which offer admission in 12th Science CBSE for 11th failed student in NCR
  18. List of best CBSE schools for Class 9th Girls with hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
3rd November 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any CBSE board schools with hostel facility in Jharkhand or West Bengal? What is the procedure for admission in class 11th science?

I have stoped my study for 1year after class 10th result from jharkhand due to some prooblems and want to join again class11th cbse school in ranchi.so i want to know will there be created any prolem by school that i have left school for 1year.
3rd November 2012, 06:46 PM
masterabhishek9

Default Re: Any CBSE board schools with hostel facility in Jharkhand or West Bengal? What is the procedure for admission in class 11th science?

don basco is one of the best schools in west bengal, other good school is education centre in hind motor. they take an entrance exam for admission
31st March 2013, 12:00 PM
sushildhaker

CBSE boarding schools in Jharkhand are-

1 Sree Ayappa public school,
Bokara steel city,

2 Sarala Birla public school,
Ranchi

3 Chinmya Vidhyalaya,
Bokara steel city,

4 BNS DAV public school,
Giridh ,Jharkhand

5 Sapphire international school,
Ranchi

6 RKV Vidhya mandir,
Deogarh,

7 Taurian world school,
Ranchi

8 Delhi public school,Dhanbad

9 Dhanbad Public school,
Govind Road,

10 Griaaly vidhyalaya ,Jumri Talya,
Jharkhand.
24th January 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for getting admission in 11 science in Chinmaya vidyalay, bokaro
18th March 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

what is the annual boarding fees for class 11th in Taurian world school,Ranchi.
13th July 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I have one daughter in six std.i want to admit in boarding, which school is better?
9th March 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Presently my son is studying in class-vi of St. Micheal School (ICSE) at Durgapur. I want to change his board to CBSE and also want to put him in boarding school. My native place is Ranchi. Please suggest best school so that I can put him in class vii.
19th June 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is passed CL 10 with 66% From Army public school jodhpur.my native place is begusarai,Bihar.now we are try to admission in Ranchi.
29th December 2015, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admissioned in bokaro DAV public school and admission fees and entrance date?
23rd February 2016, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to addmission my self doutor class-VI in residential girl school.
presant study in CBSC School, Palamau, jharkhand.
(SC Category)
(Atteched Grasim Industries Rehla)
Please anny suggastion me.
31st October 2016, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the boarding school for girls of 5th standard in jamshedpur.
15th May 2017, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Any CBSE Board school with hostel facility and providing AIPMT/NEET, AIEEE, IIT preparatory coaching in Jharkhand or West Bengal ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?