19th April 2013, 01:36 AM
sachindimpu9

Any chance of becoming a pilot after failing in 3 subjects in 2nd PUC?

If I fail in 3 subjects in 2nd puc....do I have chance of becoming pilot?? As they say tat one should get minimum 50% in physics and mathematics.=?? Plz help me

5th November 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance of becoming a pilot after failing in 3 subjects in 2nd PUC?

I failed in my year 12 exams and got a D in both maths and physics. im currently attending a flying school, doing basic theory courses in aviation and have excelled with good marks. will i still be accepted to work for an airline?
25th July 2017, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance of becoming a pilot after failing in 3 subjects in 2nd PUC?

I failed in my year 12 exams and got a D in both maths and physics. I m currently attending a flying school, doing basic theory courses in aviation and have excelled with good marks. Will I still be accepted to work for an airline
28th July 2017, 06:22 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I failed in my year 12 exams and got a D in both maths and physics. I m currently attending a flying school, doing basic theory courses in aviation and have excelled with good marks. Will I still be accepted to work for an airline
Sorry, to inform you that minimum qualification required to apply for pilot exam is 12th with 60% marks in PCM stream.

>> As you are doing aviation course then after that you can apply for the job in aviation or aeronautic field and these job fields are as follows:-

AFTER COMPLETING YOUR COURSE IN AVIATION JOB FIELDS FOR YOU:-

> Mechanical design engineer.

> Aerospace Designer.

> Integration engineer.

> Manufacturing engineer.

> Design engineer.

> Aerospace design checker.

> Consultant.

> Quality manager.

> Logistics engineer.

> Assistant technical officer.

> Air craft production Manager.

> Air frame design assistant engineer.

Good luck.
11th July 2019, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir who field in 2 pu they are inrested to do poilt course wt to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?