9th October 2017, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Last year question papers for JNU MA History entrance

Last year question papers for JNU MA History entrance? Can you please provide me with the papers here or let me know from where I can get them? I need to start the preparation as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

7th August 2018, 10:03 AM
DeepanshuVerma

Default Re: Last year question papers for JNU MA History entrance

You can find last year paper of MA history in book published by Arihant for entrance exam of MA history. So i would prefer you to buy that book and start studying from that only.
29th April 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ma'am nI've opted for modern history for this upcoming entrance exam for MA so will the questions be specifically only on modern or will it include also ancient and medieval.
29th April 2019, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I've opted for modern history for this upcoming entrance exam for MA so will the questions be specifically only on modern or will it include also ancient and medieval ...and if so only modern can u please suggest me a text to refer and prepare for this exam
11th July 2019, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I'm Firidul islam from west bengal.I'm interested to give M.A history entrance exam 2020..will you give me suggestions that how would i prepare myself...And if you give me some previous years questions paper pdf I will [email protected] its my Email ID..please sir help me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?