3rd June 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to get admission in Chandigarh after passing B.Com with 62% in 12th?

sir my name is gagandeepi singh i want to study in chandigarh i am a commerce student i want to do b.com i got 62% in +2 have any chance to get admission in chandigarh in any colledge govt colledge or private?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
  2. In which college can I get admission for B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 67% in 12th exams?
  3. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  4. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  5. In which colleges can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 68%? What is the basic eligibility criteria?
  6. Admission in DAV College Chandigarh after passing 12th with 80%?
  7. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  9. Can I get admission in BSc/B.A in DAV Chandigarh after passing 12th with 65% in non medical?
  10. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  11. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  12. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 79% in 12th without Maths? Which is the best college?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in BAMS course in Chandigarh after passing 12th from NIOS board with 55% marks and admission procedure for the same? -- [New]
  14. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  15. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  16. Procedure for admission to B.Com course in Delhi and Chandigarh?
  17. Can I get admission in Chandigarh university after scoring 66% marks in 12th?
  18. Can I get admission in Chandigarh University after scoring 66% marks in 12th?
7th July 2012, 01:01 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any chance to get admission in Chandigarh after passing B.Com with 62% in 12th?

hello friend..!!

->first of all,if you want to do BCA then you should have commerce with mathematics in 12th class .

->you should have at least 60% marks in 12th to take an admission in BCA in PUNJAB UNIVERSITY,CHANDIGARH.

->you should have good rank in the entrance exam conducted by the university to take an admission in BCA.

thank U!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?