22nd May 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to get admission in CUSAT affiliated colleges after scoring 884 cutoff?

Sir, my rank in aptitude test for mca is 884. Is there any chance to get admission in cusat affiliated colleges especially in kollam and trivandrum districts?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance for me after scoring 19389 rank in CUSAT?
  2. Can I pursue MCA in any CUSAT affiliated college if secured 580 rank in CUSAT-CAT?
  3. Can I get admission in engineering PG courses in Karnataka without a valid GATE score? Is the CUSAT entrance test valid for all colleges in the state?
  4. Can I get admission in college under CUSAT after scoring a rank of 10442
  5. Will I get admission after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  6. Which colleges can I get between Manipal and CUSAT after scoring 1000 rank in both the colleges? Which college is better between Manipal and CUSAT?
  7. Can I get admission in CUSAT after scoring 3985 rank?
  8. Can I get admission in any CUSAT undertaking college if secured 16383 rank in CUSAT-B.Tech?
  9. Any chance to get admission in engineering after securing 21740 rank in CUSAT?
  10. What rank will I get after scoring 50% in CUSAT CAT? Names of the government colleges? I am a outside Kerala category student
  11. Which college is better for admission to B.E Engineering between Manipal Engineering College and CUSAT?
  12. Can I get admission through counselling if secured 808 rank in CUSAT-MCA? -- [New]
  13. Admission to any branch of engineering in colleges under cusat with 7620 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I get ECE in college affiliated to Anna University after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  15. Will I get admission into CUSAT after scoring 5103 rank in general category? What is the fees of CUSAT?
  16. Does CUSAT offers Automobile Engineering course for a candidate who secured 3445 rank in CUSAT-CAT?
  17. Where could I get after scoring 900 rank in Manipal engineering Entrance exam and 1189 in CUSAT? Should I consider Manipal or CUSAT?
  18. Can I get admission if secured 11660 general rank in CUSAT?
28th May 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to get admission in CUSAT affiliated colleges after scoring 884 cutoff?

sir, i am having the raqnk 9806 in cusat entrance for b.tech .Is there any chance to get admission for me ?
1st April 2016, 07:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance to get admission in CUSAT affiliated colleges after scoring 884 cutoff?

Yes you are eligible to get admission in CUSAT affiliated colleges after scoring 884 cutoff

The name of best college for you as given below::::::::::>>>>>>
  1. College of Engineering Karunagappally
  2. College of Engineering Pathanapuram
  3. Conspi Academy of Management Studies, Plankalamukku
  4. Toc-H Institute of Science and Technology
  5. College of Engineering Thalassery
  6. College of Engineering Adoor
  7. K.V.M. College of Engineering and Information Technology
  8. College of Engineering Attingal
  9. College of Engineering Kallooppara
  10. College of Engineering Cherthala
  11. Cochin University College of Engineering Kuttanad
  12. T K M Institute of Technology
  13. College of Engineering Poonjar
  14. Southern Naval Command Head Quarters
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?