19th June 2013, 12:31 PM
mayankwadhwani9999

Any chance to get electronics and telecommunication branch for B.Tech? I have scored 18665 in KIITEE

My rank in kiitee-2013 is 18665. Is there any chance to get electronics and telecommunication branch for btech.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to get admitted in KIITEE? I have scored 25892 in KIITEE
  2. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?
  3. Do I have a chance to appear for 2nd counseling after scoring 32781 rank in KIITEE?
  4. Can a B.E (Electronics and Telecommunication) graduate change his branch in Post Graduation(Civil)?
  5. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  6. Which branch will I get in NIT after scoring 18026 rank in KIITEE?
  7. In which branch can I get admitted after scoring 6702 in KIITEE?
  8. Could I get a chance to get B.Tech in CSE after scoring 1616 rank in KIITEE? How many total seats are there in KIIT?
  9. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. Cutoff list for electronics and telecommunication branch in government engineering college -- [New]
  12. What is the qualification required to join ISRO after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Extra Courses related to Electronics and Telecommunication Branch?
  14. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  15. Can i get admission in KIIT after scoring 18315 rank in KIITEE? Which branch would I get?
  16. Previous 5 year Question Papers of IES Exam for Electronics & Telecommunication stream?
  17. What is the selection procedure for ground Duty candidate in AFCAT exam?
  18. Which B.Tech branch will I get after scoring 6084 rank in KIITEE?
30th June 2016, 06:54 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any chance to get electronics and telecommunication branch for B.Tech? I have scored 18665 in KIITEE

KIITEE is a Common Entrance Test conducted by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology for various engineering courses. No there is no chance to get electronics and telecommunication branch for B.Tech after scored 18665 in KIITEE. If you are reserved category candidate then there is a little bit chance to get electronics and telecommunication branch for B.Tech so my suggestion to you is that you can contact at the address of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?