29th July 2015, 01:27 AM
Madhan M.A

Any chance to join in Madhurai American College to do M.Phil English

Is there any chance to join in Madurai American College to do M.Plil Mnglish

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in Madhurai American College for M.A English after scoring 69% in UG English
  2. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  3. Model question papers for entrance exam of MA in English to join American College?
  4. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  5. How to get Ph.D in English from Calicut University after completing M.A in English?
  6. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil?
  7. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) in Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madhurai? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  9. Am I eligible to attend NET exam in English after scoring 53% marks in M.A English? I have scored 55% in M.Phil English
  10. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges offering M.Phil computer science in Madhurai? I am a MCA graduate
  12. Where could I do M.Phil in English?
  13. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  14. Is there any entrance to join M.Phil? What is the procedure to join the course?
  15. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  16. Which coaching center is the best to study for M.Phil in English? I have completed M.E in English
  17. Can I do M.Phil after doing M.A English from Kurukshetra University with 50% marks
  18. Is it worth to do M.Phil in Prist University after completing M.A English, MBA?
11th August 2015, 01:02 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any chance to join in Madhurai American College to do M.Phil English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhan M.A View Post
Is there any chance to join in Madurai American College to do M.Plil Mnglish
M.Phil (English) from Amreican College, Madhurai (Eligibility)

Men and women candidates with 55% (50% for SC/ST) in respective disciplines can apply. Those who have appeared for the final semester examination in April 2015 and are awaiting results can also apply with marks obtained in preceding three semesters. The selection will be on the basis of marks secured in the M.A examinations.

Home page : http://americancollege.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?