8th June 2011, 07:21 PM
sumbul_fatima

Any chance to take admission in government colleges for MBA after scoring 7345 rank with 2285(Girl) in UPSEE? List of good private colleges in Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Lucknow and Kanpur?

My rank is 7345(gen) & 2285(girl) in UPSEE...can i take addmission in any govt.college for MBA and if not than please send me a list of good private colleges in gorakhpur,allhabad,lucknow and kanpur for MBA please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges I can get admission in, after getting 7345 rank in UPTU?
  2. Can I get a seat in HBTI, Kanpuror MMM, Gorakhpur or IET, Lucknow for MBA course? List of thr top government colleges in UP for MBA course? My UPSEE rank is 6897 under general categories and having 58th rank under AF & OBC categories
  3. Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow?
  4. After scoring 357 rank in general can I get admission in colleges like IET Lucknow, HBTI Kanpur and MMM Gorakhpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of best government and private colleges?
  6. Which are the colleges in Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow for B.Tech? I have scored 85k in UPSEE
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in Government colleges after scoring 462 rank in UPSEE exam?
  8. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in HSC to get admission in government colleges? -- [New]
  9. Probability of getting government or semi government colleges through UPSEE counselling?
  10. Good colleges in Lucknow, Kanpur or Ghaziabad after scoring 47314 rank in general and 14964 in OBC?
  11. Any chance to get into top government college after scoring 1135 rank in general category in UPSEE?
  12. Which is better among MIT Moradabad and BBD NITM?
  13. Can I get admission in HBTI Kanpur or in IET Lucknow after scoring 432 in general and 105 in OBC category in MBA entrance exam
  14. Which are the good government or private colleges that I can get after scoring 39450 rank in UPSEE exam in general category?
  15. Government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring UPSEE rank of 3818 rank?
  16. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 48000 rank in general and 8316 in girls in UPTU? List of top colleges of Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Bareilly
  17. Will I get admission in good colleges in NCR after scoring 24000(GE) and 3000(GL) in UPSEE? Any chance for Galgotia or JSS or any other government colleges?
  18. Which branch and college is best for polytechnic in UP after JEECUP
10th June 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to take admission in government colleges for MBA after scoring 7345 rank with 2285(Girl) in UPSEE? List of good private colleges in Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Lucknow and Kanpur?

My General rank 6447 and sc rank 474 can i get govt college,
15th June 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to take admission in government colleges for MBA after scoring 7345 rank with 2285(Girl) in UPSEE? List of good private colleges in Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Lucknow and Kanpur?

i got 9835 rank in upsee.can i get GL BAJAJ
12th July 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

please tell meabout goverment college of mba in lucknow and bareilly
27th January 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about MBA govt. collage in U.P. and I want to know addminission Proc. and I have not given any exam.
Plz reply me.
15th May 2012, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

any chance totake admission in government colleges for mba after scoring8225rank with2573rank obcin upsee list of good privet colleges inlucknow kanpur newdelhi
24th May 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance of taking admission in govt. coll. for MBA after scoring 1093 rank with 623 rank in girls .....pls help me out in telling which coll. will be best 4 me and in which colleges i should apply 4 admission .....
25th May 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

any chance of taking admission in govt. coll. for MBA after scoring 4358 rank in upsee...?pls tell me
26th May 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I'M IN MY LAST YEAR OF GRADUATION FROM ART STREAM ND STUDIED MATHS TILL 10TH STANDARD ONLY .HOW DO I PREPARE FOR MBA? IS IT VERY IMPORTANT TO PREPARE THE WHOLE SYLLABUS OF MATHS FROM 9TH TO 12TH STANDARD?
24th June 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to take Admission in government colleges for MBA after scoring 2005 rank with 696(girl) in UPSEE ? List of good private colleges in Gorakhpur ,Allahabad ,Lucknow and Kanpur?
15th February 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to take admmision in any gov. college for mba without any entrence exam
21st September 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the choise foe me after crossing class 12 with commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?