14th April 2011, 01:01 AM
annamkri

Any colleges offering Networking Engineering in PG in Distance or Regular? How to get a seat in foreign to pursue MS?

hi friends i completed my B Tech in Information Technology and i am planning pursue M Tech in Network Engineering .........
is there any college offering the Network Engineering in pg either in distance or regular ??

and i would like to know how to get a seat in foreign to pursue MS>???

thanks in advance

Related Questions:
22nd September 2011, 11:19 PM
Nits2065

Default Re: Any colleges offering Networking Engineering in PG in Distance or Regular? How to get a seat in foreign to pursue MS?

Hi, I am in the field of Networking getting my BSIT/NTC (Bachelor's of Science in Information Technology Networking and Telecommunications) from the University of Phoenix. I personally believe that a degree itself, even a general BSIT or BA in business is definitely valuable. If you would like to hold clout in the network industry consider getting these certifications: the Cisco CCNA (similar to an AS), the Cisco CCNP (similar to a BS), CCIE (similar to a MS or even PhD). Cisco Certifications do expire, and I recommend them as a compliment to a degree, not to take the place of one. However, even if you had a BA in management and a CCNA, a prospective employer in the IT industry will recognize your certification, and look very favorably upon it. Keep in mind that Cisco certification tests are for real and are difficult to pass, especially at the CCIE (expert) level).

Best of luck!
30th September 2011, 07:12 PM
ANKIT050

Default Re: Any colleges offering Networking Engineering in PG in Distance or Regular? How to get a seat in foreign to pursue MS?

hi friends,

- I personally believe that a degree itself, even a general BSIT or BA in business is definitely valuable. If you would like to hold clout in the network industry consider getting these certifications: the Cisco CCNA (similar to an AS), the Cisco CCNP (similar to a BS), CCIE (similar to a MS or even PhD).

ankit

thanking you
31st October 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

are thier any colege or institution which give course for electroical engineer in power sector so that i can get job i have complted my BE in electrical wit 58%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?