22nd May 2012, 09:40 PM
priyanka bobade

Any colleges providing training? What is the procedure for the exam?

Sir i m appearing law student i jion miliary any collages law traning ? any procedure how procedure of exam

Related Questions:
  1. Doe IIT provide training to other college students? Criteria and procedure?
  2. Does IIT provide training to other college student?
  3. Which are the good colleges providing MSc courses? Procedure to be followed?
  4. Are there any colleges providing training for Army or Navy
  5. List of colleges or institutions providing vocation training?
  6. Colleges providing M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admitted in colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Does IIT provides training to other college students? Procedure and eligibility for training in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  8. Companies providing training? Procedure to follow which take students for training?
  9. How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?
  10. Best institutes providing certified training for Electronics Engineering students?
  11. How to join MNC's for summer training? Procedure to approach the company and their pre-requisites?
  12. Name and procedure of all the companies for ET branch providing summer training?
  13. Where can i do Summer Internship in Himachal Pradesh being a Biotechnology student? -- [New]
  14. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  15. Is it possible to do commercial pilot training after 10th? Procedure to do the same? Best colleges in India(Especially in Ahemdabad)?
  16. Companies providing training to those who have completed B.Tech CSE 3rd year? What is the procedure for it?
  17. List of colleges providing PG certification course on Ayurveda?
  18. List of MNCs providing 6 months training to ECE students with stipend?
28th October 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any colleges providing training? What is the procedure for the exam?

I have completed my Post Graduation Diploma in Management and now m working in HDFC Bank ....so am I eligibile for giving NET/SET for students of MBA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?