28th December 2010, 09:10 PM

Colleges providing M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admitted in colleges?

hello sir,
i am doing my b.tech in aeronautical enginnering.now iam pursuing 3rd year,i wanted to what are the colleges providing m.tech aerospace engineering?and is there any other procedure to get admitted in these colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges providing MTech in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure followed for getting admission? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Colleges apart from government colleges providing better placements in engineering?
  4. List of Top 10 Aeronautical engineering colleges in Chennai? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  5. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India?
  6. Colleges providing Aeronautical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  7. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech in Aeronautical?
  8. List of good Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  9. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering through E-CET to Diploma Engineer?
  10. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  12. List of colleges providing diploma in aeronautical engineering in Karnataka?
  13. Colleges providing M.tech. in Power Engineering? Admission without GATE exam possible in Deemed universities?
  14. Procedure to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech? Which university and colleges are providing embedded course for M.Tech?
  15. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  16. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  17. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in AP?
  18. Which are the statistics colleges in West Bengal? Procedure to get admitted in those colleges? Details about the entrance fee?
29th December 2010, 03:03 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Colleges providing M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admitted in colleges?

hi!

Here is the list of colleges offering Mtech in aeronautical engineering:

Indian Institute of Technology,
Kharagpur
WB

Indian Institute of Technology
Chennai
Tamil Nadu

Institute of Aerounautical Engineering
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,
Hyderabad
Andhra Pradesh
29th December 2010, 04:19 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges providing M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admitted in colleges?

hi...
iit madras provides m.tech in aerospace engineering,to get entry into it you have to write gate exam
all the best
29th December 2010, 05:32 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

Here are the top rank aeronautical engineering colleges:

IIT, Mumbai

IIT, Chennai

IIT, Kharagpur

IIT, Kanpur

Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, Chennai

Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore

School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi

For admission in the IITs,you must score in the JAM entrance test and a valid GATE score.

Other institutes conduct their own entrance test for admission to the M.Tech course.

All the best!!
31st December 2010, 10:26 PM
Sk.Subhani

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hello sir,
i am doing my b.tech in aeronautical enginnering.now iam pursuing 3rd year,i wanted to what are the colleges providing m.tech aerospace engineering?and is there any other procedure to get admitted in these colleges?
Hello.

You need to write GATE exam in order to get admission in top colleges for M.Tech. There are many colleges providing M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering.

Few are:
IIT-Kharagpur
IIT-Bombay
IIT-Chennai
IIST
Institute Of Aeronautical Engineering etc.

You need to appear for GATE and other tests like state post graduation tests like PGCET etc. in order to get M.Tech admission.

All the Best!
31st January 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , im doing b.tech aeronatical engineering ,which (iits & nits) colleges are providing m.tech in aeronatical engineering ,no. Of seats are available for gate11 students
11th March 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir,m a bsc student,m concentrated about IAF,got less marks48 %,but m a hardworker,can i do m tech in aeronautics,atleast dat b da reason fo me being alive
12th March 2011, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Colleges for m tech aftr completing b tech from aeronautical society of india
15th March 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i got AIR 347
gate score 361
gate marks 34.67 in aerospace engineering in gate 2011
is there any probability for getting in iits or nits in any programme(MS or Mtech) in my group of aero itself
25th April 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me is there is any colge in banglore to do m-tech in aerospace...
6th June 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the name of deemed universities and private affiliated colleges offering ME or M tech in Aeronautics or Aerospace engineering
25th June 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am shinaj km from kerala, I am a final year b.tech mechanical engg. student and yet our result have not published, and I%u2019ve 70% aggregate upto 7th semester.s And is there any chance for getting admission for m.tech aeronautical / therma engg. / aerospace anywhere in soth india , will I get admission through management quota. Sir can you please help me.
30th June 2011, 01:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hello sir,
dear friend,

Colleges providing M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering

Hindustan University

Indian Institute of Technology , mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology ,chennai

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Institute of Aerounautical Engineering

all the best
23rd September 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying now BE in COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGG .Is I eligible for M Tech in AEROSPACE ENGG after my graduation ? Give me some solution regarding this. please e mail me.
23rd November 2011, 08:21 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

college list are given below:-

Amity Institute of Aerospace Engineering And Research Studies

Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

Indian Institute of Science

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

Indian Institute Of Technology Bombay (Mumbai)

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

Indian Institute Of Technology Madras (Chennai)

Malla Reddy College Of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad
29th November 2011, 09:59 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

COLLEGES FOR M.Tech IN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING

IIT,MADRAS

IIT,KGP

IIT,KANPUR

IIT,MUMBAI

IIT,DELHI

IIT,GUWAHATI

Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences

School of Aviation Science and Technology

Madras Institute of Technology

Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology

Indian Institute of Aeronautics
13th March 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges providing m-tech in aeronautical engineering
14th March 2012, 02:46 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

course group : M.Tech
course name : M.Tech Aerospace engineering
Category : Engineering
Duration : two years
Eligibility :
B.E/B/Tech in Aegrospace engineering or equivalent

List of colleges M.Tech Aerospace engineering

Defence institute of advanced technology , Maharashtra

Hindustan University , Tamilnadu

Indian institute of technology , Tamilnadu

Indian institute of technology , Maharashtra

Indian institute of technology , Kharagpur

Indian institute of technology , Chennai

Indian institute of technology , Kanpur

Indian institute of technology , Patna

Nahru college of aeronautical & applied science , Coimbatore

School of aviation science & technology , Delhi

Punjab engineering college , Chandigarh

VSM aerospace chelekere village , Bangalore
4th October 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.tech mechanical engineering (3rd year), i want join m.tech aeronautical engineering after completing my B.tech.will i applicable to join m.tech aeronautical engineering.please tell me sir ,what is the procedure to join m.tech aeronautical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?