20th September 2011, 06:17 PM

Any correspondence course in BFA fine arts? In which institute is the course held in Mumbai?

My name is anthony i would like to know that if there is a corespondence cource in BFA fine art as i m working at part time job i have done diploma in fine art please gide med for the institute where the cource is held as mumbai is my near by place

21st September 2011, 02:14 AM
saurabh abhijeet

Default Re: Any correspondence course in BFA fine arts? In which institute is the course held in Mumbai?

hello friend,

here are the details of some colleges in mumbai which conduct correspondance course in B.F.A fine arts;
1. Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey University - Mumbai, Maharashtra
(Bachelor of Fine Arts)
2. Nalanda Nritya Kala Mahavidyalaya - Mumbai, Maharashtra
(Bachelor of Fine Arts)
(Master of Fine Arts)
3. Sir J J Institute of Applied Art (JJIAA)
18th March 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any correspondence course in BFA fine arts? In which institute is the course held in Mumbai?

Would like to have part time courses in fine arts. Are there any colleges conducting the same in mumbai? please suggest.
20th May 2013, 03:43 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Any correspondence course in BFA fine arts? In which institute is the course held in Mumbai?

Dear Friend,

BFA stands for Bachelor of Fine Arts.It is a undergraduate course.It is the study of Visual works of Arts like Dance, Sculpture , Theatre, Architecture, Photography etc.

There are many colleges in our country for distance education in BFA. list of some BFA colleges name i given to you for easy choice...

Aligarh Muslim University

Andhra University

Hindu U Banaras niversity

Berhampur University

Bharathidasan University

College Arts And Crafts Tamilnadu

Goa University

Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya

Lovely Professional University

Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalay

North Maharashtra University

Osmania University

Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University

Rabindra Bharati University

Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University

University Of Allahabad

University Of Bombay

University Of Delhi

University Of Pune

thank you...
19th June 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Please suggest name of the colleges/ universities in Mumbai who conduct BFA painting part time / correspondence.
10th April 2016, 11:57 AM
dushyant1985

My name is Dushyant Asher i would like to know that if there is a correspondence course in BFA fine art as i m working, i have done diploma in Graphics and Animation please guide me for the institute where the course is held as mumbai is my near by place
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?