7th February 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Any entrance exam is being conducted by Gujarat Forensic Sciences University for admission in its B.Sc courses?

Please tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam for admission in B.Sc Forensic Science from Gujarat Forensic Sciences University? If yes, than provide syllabus, exam pattern, application deadlines and books to refer for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic science?
  3. Eligibility to study MSc(Forensic Science) for BSc(Chemistry) student? -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure in government university of forensic science Gujarat?
  5. Procedure to enter forensics after BDS?
  6. How to enter in forensics after BDS?
  7. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science after 12th?
  9. How to get admission in MSc forensic sciences? I am doing BSc in medical
  10. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  11. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  12. Is there any reservation for Schedule Caste category candidates to join B.Sc Forensic Science?
  13. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Forensic Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. When and how to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science in Gujarat University?
  15. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  16. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT?
  18. Is there any provision to take admission into Forensic Sciences directly after intermediate without any entrance?
18th May 2018, 05:30 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any entrance exam is being conducted by Gujarat Forensic Sciences University for admission in its B.Sc courses?

Yeah! Gujarat Forensic Science University(GFSU) conducts entrance exams to give admissions for the courses the university offers, to the interested students. But, I think you have a misconception because this university doesn't offer B.Sc in Forensic Science course. To check the courses which are offered by GFSU, click the the below link.
http://www.gfsu.edu.in/institute-of-.../programs-ifs/

For further details regarding the university, click the below link.
http://gfsu.edu.in
6th June 2018, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any entrance exam is being conducted by Gujarat Forensic Sciences University for admission in its B.Sc courses?

What is the syllabus for msc entrance exm in forensic science branch plz give me ans
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?