9th June 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Is college from GFSU, approved from AICTE? How may I get details of the Institute of forensic pharmacy of Gandhinagar?

Is the college from the gfsu aicte approval? Give the detail about approval of the institute of forencic pharmacy in gandhinagar.

10th February 2016, 10:58 AM
sonu563
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is college from GFSU, approved from AICTE? How may I get details of the Institute of forensic pharmacy of Gandhinagar?

No college from GFSU is not approved from AICTE
It is approved under Section 22 of the UGC Act 1956.
It stands for Gujarat Forensic Sciences University
It is located at Gandhinagar ,the capital city of the State of Gujarat.
1st October 2020, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is college from GFSU, approved from AICTE? How may I get details of the Institute of forensic pharmacy of Gandhinagar?

whether gfsu is approved by AICTE. If not,will it create any problem at the time of applying jobs in India or abroad ? FROM DEBASIS SWAIN(A CANDIDATE TO TAKE ADMISSION IN MBA COURSE,ODISHA)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?