10th February 2011, 03:06 PM
mejang

Any government jobs available for computer science and engineering graduates?

Is there any government jobs for a graduate in computer sceince and engineering???

1. Government jobs for Political Science graduates?
  2. Companies offering jobs for computer science graduates? Which government sector has jobs for computer science graduates in Kenya?
  3. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  4. List of government jobs available for Computer Science graduates?
  5. Government jobs available for Computer Science students?
  6. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the possible government job for BE Computer Science Engineering?
  8. Detailed Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of Computer Science Engineering in MP?
  9. What are the various government jobs available for computer science post graduate? Syllabus and date of exam? -- [New]
  10. Can I get a government job after scoring 80% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  11. How to get Job in Abroad after completion of B.Tech? Which country is better for Job Opportunities?
  12. Is there any government jobs available for students who are doing 7th semester B.Tech Computer Science course?
  13. Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Tech in CSE with 66% of marks?
  14. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  15. How to apply for Government jobs after completing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?
  16. Any government jobs for computer science engineering students in Andhra Pradesh
  17. What are the central government jobs applicable for computer science engineering students?
  18. Any government jobs or exams available after doing computer science and engineering?
10th March 2011, 08:21 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola

Default Re: Any government jobs available for computer science and engineering graduates?

Yes ,there are a number of govt.jobs in computer science and engineering.They are as under-
*Section Research Engineer
*Section Engineer
*Junior Research Engineer-I /II
*Teacher(Computer)

There are various department in railway on computer base related such as
1.communication department.
2.account section.
3.ticket counter section.
4.controlling section.
These departments needed many computer science engineers every year.So just prepare yourself for exam and get good jobs.
11th March 2011, 04:43 PM
rks@estate

Default Re: Any government jobs available for computer science and engineering graduates?

Many government jobs available for computer science and engineering graduates.

Computer Science and Engineering graduates can apply in following industries / organisation: -

1. BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.)
2. MECON (Metallurgical & Engineering Consultant)
3. FCI (Food Corporation of India Ltd.)
4. NALCO (National Aluminimum Company)
5. NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation)
6. IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.)
7. HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.)
8. ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation)
9. SAIL (Steel Authority of India Ltd.)
10. BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.)

etc.

Best of Luck
5th April 2011, 01:17 PM

i am a final year student of cse .please tell me how to apply to the above listed industries.
11th April 2011, 02:49 PM

hai my name is imran and i have completed my mca and i want to join in ioc .plz tell me the procedure to join ioc for my qualification
28th April 2011, 02:37 PM

hi i m shivraj pawar pursuing my computer science final year from indore. i hv done my oracle certification. plz inform me any govrnment job according to my qualification
i m waiting 4 ur reply
9th May 2011, 10:15 PM

I am final yr student of cse.i want to job in govt.sector on java based
14th May 2011, 03:29 PM

Any government jobs available for computer science and engineering graduates available now itself?
24th May 2011, 02:52 AM

after bca , have goverment job
29th June 2011, 05:38 PM

After MCA and M. Tech computer science any government jobs are availaible. Please reply the list.
11th August 2011, 12:49 PM
harvinder kaur saini

Post Re: Any government jobs available for computer science and engineering graduates?

Originally Posted by rks@estate View Post

Many government jobs available for computer science and engineering graduates.

Computer Science and Engineering graduates can apply in following industries / organisation: -

7. HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.)
8. ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation)
9. SAIL (Steel Authority of India Ltd.)
10. BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.)

etc.

Best of Luck
hi i am harvinder kaur,i done b.tech in cse,how i can apply for these jobs
18th August 2011, 12:02 PM

how to apply for these jobs?
18th August 2011, 09:03 PM

i am diploma holder in computer science and engineering.can i work in government job.
19th August 2011, 01:42 PM
amaan khan ak

Originally Posted by mejang View Post
Is there any government jobs for a graduate in computer sceince and engineering???
u can get a job in indian railway,bank.
u can do prepration for these fields
there are also many fields after computer science graduation
BHEL,FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA,STEEL AUTHORITY OD INDIA,BHARAT PETROLIUM.these are the several fields for a computer science student

amaan
24th August 2011, 10:04 PM

Iam cse student how one can prepare for government jobs?
12th September 2011, 10:45 AM
manoj rajpurohit

there are many jobs in the govt field in which you can secure your future.

you can go to the BSNL.

BHEL

MECON

FCI

NALCO

ONGC

SAIL

so these are the field in which you can go for the govt. job.

best of luck.
27th February 2012, 03:10 PM
Ravikanth2027

Exam pattern :

general English
mathematics
general knowledge
general intelligence

Jobs for computer science engineering graduates :

BSNL
FCI
NALCO
BPCL
27th February 2012, 07:07 PM
michael_scofield

After completion of B.E computer science you have the better opportunities in govt field and as well as private fields also.

Govt field:

After B.E computer science you can go for

Banking sector
Railways
Civil services.
Indian Army
Indian Air-force
Indian Navy
BSNL JTO and many more....

Private field:

After completion of B.e in computer science you can go for many companies like

TCS
WIPRO
INFOSYS
GOOGLE
MICROSOFT
IBM
DELL and many more......

For all those exams you must complete your bachelor's degree with 60% of marks from any recognized university.

If you have any interest on higher studies than you can for MBA or M.Tech....

Good lk...........
27th February 2012, 08:59 PM
arpitachouksey

He,you can get jobs in government sectors like maharatan companies(BHEL,ONGC.NTPC etc) and through UPSC exams you can get jobs,so don't worry whole world is your's goahead...Best of Luck
29th February 2012, 10:05 PM
jitendra1117

hi friend
if you really wanna go it then you can try in of them like that
wipro
tcs
gail
ntpc
npcc
nhpc
ongc
cdac
and many more companies which offer a engineer for giving job
15th March 2012, 09:42 PM
kaveribiswas

Good luck..................
13th August 2012, 05:45 PM

Is it possiable to change stream after 1st year without getting 8.5 pointer in B.tech(1st year,WBUT)?
13th August 2012, 06:33 PM
subhangnambardar

Yes ,there are a number of govt.jobs in computer science and engineering.They are as under-
2.account section.
4.controlling section.
These departments needed many computer science engineers.
26th October 2012, 05:23 PM

what are all the procedures to apply for an government jobs after finishing BE degree?
26th October 2012, 08:16 PM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

In The Govt. Sector For Engineer Level Job Depend On The Branch And You Are Not Provide The Details About The Job But In the Govt. Sector Many Jobs For Graduate Candidate So That Are :

1. IPS
2. IAS
3. UPSC (Civil Services)
4. MPPSC
5. SSC
6. IBPS (PO And Clerk)
7. SBI
8. RBI
9. State Level Exams

For Engineers Jobs In Govt. Sector :

1. BSNL
2. MTNL
3. NTPC
4. BHEL
5. IOCL
6. ONGC
7. Madhya Pradesh Vidyut(MPV)
8. ISRO
9. IT Officer In Banking Sector etc

All The Best!!!!!!!!
28th October 2012, 08:32 AM
tradus

HI,

These are some government jobs available for computer science and engineering graduates------------------------

1.NTPC
2.MTNL
3.ISRO
4.BHEL
5.NALCO
6.IOCL
7.BSNL
8.FCI
9.SAIL.

thankyou ............
28th October 2012, 08:01 PM
TARA001

Hello Friend,

Govt jobs for CSE graduates are limited. The seats available for the General category of students in these exams are also very few. The competition in these exams is very fierce and you have to be the best to bag the job.

The jobs in the govt sector are given by the following companies:
1. IOCL
2. BHEL
3. SAIL
4. BSNL
5. ISRO
6. MECON
7. NTPC

You can also appear for UPSC exams to appear for IAS, IES, IPS.

Apart from these you can opt for private sector jobs from various companies. There are more offers there then what i there in the govt sector.

You can also appear for GATE exam to pursue M.Tech in CSE. You would certainly get better job offers after completing M.Tech.

Best wishes..
31st October 2012, 07:16 PM
swas08

*Section Research Engineer
*Section Engineer
*Junior Research Engineer-I /II
*Teacher(Computer)

There are various department in railway on computer base related such as
2.account section.
4.controlling section.
These departments needed many computer science engineers every year.So just prepare yourself for exam and get good jobs.

4th March 2013, 05:40 PM

what r the exams to that jobs and how to prepare for thoes exams plz tell me the answer i am waiting for reply
19th March 2013, 11:15 PM

i m engineering student in cse i got 60% marks that is second division in BE so can you tel me any job appotunity for me
21st June 2013, 10:57 AM

Is there walk-in interview available for computer science graduates in companies like ONGC, BPCL, etc ? Or compulsory we hav to write exams for that ?
30th June 2013, 11:10 PM

i have completed my b.sc computer science ....am i eligible for these gov. exams...
i m waiting for reply