2nd July 2011, 11:16 PM
shubhangi9889

Any government or private job vacancies after completing 12th with 52%?

i wanna know that i have completed 12th with 52% marks and i want to know that is there any govt or private job vaccancies empty???either in bank or some other place?

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  2. Can I still apply for central government job vacancies at an age of 31?
  3. Are there in government and private sector job vacancies?
  4. Any government job vacancies available after passing 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?
  6. How may I find government job vacancies after completing BAMS course from Solapur?
  7. Any vacancies in Banking and government sector in Gujarat? How to get jobs in private banks?
  8. Private jobs after completing diploma in Electrical engineering. Can I do B.Tech through lateral entry scheme?
  9. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  10. When are Auditions for R.J. in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  11. Guidance for job in government or private hospitals after completing MHA?
  12. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me being a candidate of B.Sc in IT?
  13. When is the exam of Delhi Police headconstable?
  14. How to get job in private banks? List of vacancies in banks of Gujarat?
  15. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  16. What are the government job vacancies for me after completing BSc Computer Science?
  17. Vacancies for clerks in Jalandhar(Punjab) in Private Bank?
  18. Any vacancies available after completing 12th? Date to apply for that job?
3rd July 2011, 02:29 PM
ark90

Smile Re: Any government or private job vacancies after completing 12th with 52%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhangi9889 View Post
i wanna know that i have completed 12th with 52% marks and i want to know that is there any govt or private job vaccancies empty???either in bank or some other place?
dear friend,

You have 100% chance in getting an bank job with reasonable salary .....if you are SC/ST caste ...there are many banks such as bank of baroda,ICICI with many offers...all u need is just prepare the basics or go to any courses in order to clear the bank exam......I could suggest u to read R.S AGARWAL book to have a idea of the exams..........all the best
14th July 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any government or private job vacancies after completing 12th with 52%?

i wanna ask is dere any vacancy in bank after 2 if yes which one???????
19th July 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any government or private job vacancies after completing 12th with 52%?

SIR I CAN GET GOVE. JOB COMPLITING 12TH WITH 51.83% IN RAILWAYS FOR PUNE
1st August 2011, 10:57 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Yes you have both type of job available after your 12th class. You can apply for bank clerk, bpo, call centre, office assistant etc. but to grow here you have to study further and complete your graduation or PG degree course.

The government and private job you can search here
http://www.sarkarinaukrisearch.com
http://new-recruitment.blogspot.com
1st August 2011, 10:58 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Any government or private job vacancies after completing 12th with 52%?

Yes you have both type of job available after your 12th class. You can apply for bank clerk, bpo, call centre, office assistant etc. but to grow here you have to study further and complete your graduation or PG degree course.

14th August 2011, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

I got 58 per in 12 can i apply for bank clerk
19th August 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

hi gud evng
i have done my 12th n.m from hbse board in feb-2009-10 with 56%
so i wud like to know abot the govt job is available there so pls tell me according to my marks and designation
[email protected]
3rd November 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

plz let me know any govt will be there i like to do
21st November 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed my tenth with 57.2% and inter with 78.4% in compartmental pass . do i have a chance to get any govt or private jobs...im persuing my b.tech final year with 70% aggregate... plz suggest me....
14th January 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Can i get govt job ?i m eee btech student with 56percent in 12
15th January 2012, 08:09 PM
abhisek.sonu

12th January 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 12 comleted science 54.60% ,I want know goverment or private jobs
11th February 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 51% in 10th & 49% in 12th & 46% in graduation.. Can i get any govt. Job.. I am general candidate..
11th February 2013, 06:52 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

dear friend,

You have 100% chance in getting an bank job with reasonable salary .....if you are SC/ST caste ...there are many banks such as bank of baroda,ICICI with many offers...all u need is just prepare the basics or go to any courses in order to clear the bank exam......I could suggest u to read R.S AGARWAL book to have a idea of the exams..........all the best
17th April 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

sir..
i was passed 10th with 80% and passed 12th with 86%.. i was a eee tech student i discontinued that because of some financial problem .. can i get any job i kerala ..
17th December 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

sir can i give entrance exam of any pivate bank clrecial post aftet completed imtetmediate with 59.20% marksa
13th December 2014, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i was passed 10th with 70% and i was also passed 12 th class with 53% from cbse board can i get govt. and private job. i am general candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?