27th September 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?

Hello Everyone,

How can I find Government vacancies as I have just 12th passed and I want to get Government jobs. Please tell me about this immediately. What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the jobs? Is there any exams which I need to prepare now? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing B.Sc(electronics)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  2. Any IT jobs in Government Sector? How to apply for it? From where can I get the information about the vacancies?
  3. What are the government job vacancies available after completion B.Sc with O grade?
  4. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  5. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th?
  6. Can I still apply for central government job vacancies at an age of 31?
  7. Top universities offering Ph.D in Human Genetics? Any job vacancies in Government Sector?
  8. Is it possible for me to get the job in government railway sector as ticket counter after completion of B.Com graduation?
  9. Can I get good Job after completion of LLB course? Which kind of Jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of this course?
  10. Can I get a government job in IGNOU MSW? Where are the vacancies declared in government sector?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  12. Are there in government and private sector job vacancies?
  13. In which government sector we can find job after completion of BHMCT course?
  14. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  15. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  17. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  18. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
29th September 2015, 11:54 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?

After the Completion 10+2 actually you are not eligible for much government jobs.

After the graduation you have lot of chances to get good job in govt sector.

But, still you have following options in govt sector.

For these jobs government conducted the exams
You will find these jobs in government official sites.

Government Bank clerks exam
VRO
And you have some State government jobs also.
NDA
VRA
Home guard
Constable
TTE
Indian Navy
Indian Air force
Indian Railways etc….
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?