18th April 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Any internship that are being offered in software companies for B.Tech IT students?

Hi sir/madam,
I am Kaaviya,2nd year B.tech IT student. Im looking forward to attend any internship in month of june-july. I want to know if there are any internships offered in software companies........
Waiting for ur reply

Related Questions:
  1. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech student in Hyderabad?
  2. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field?
  3. How to get internship training from various software companies which are available in Hyderabad?
  4. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  5. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  6. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  7. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies offering Internship programme to B.Tech students?
  9. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  10. List of companies offering internship in Software Company during summer holidays
  11. How to do internship in any software company during summer vacatin? What are the companies offering internship for 3rd year students? I have scored 81.28% in B.Tech
  12. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  13. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students?
  14. Companies which provide internship with stipend in software development?
  15. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year computer science students?
  16. Which companies are offering B.Tech Electrical students an internship?
  17. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  18. Which all companies to apply for internship while doing B.E ECE 2nd year? -- [New]
12th August 2011, 12:30 AM
excuse me

Default Re: Any internship that are being offered in software companies for B.Tech IT students?

Wipro and HCL companies are providing summer internships.
There are various other giant companies which are providing same.
You just have to open the gates and let the air rush to you.
13th September 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any internship that are being offered in software companies for B.Tech IT students?

Hi ,
I'm PRIYA now am currently pursuing final year(B.Tech-IT). Im looking forward to attend any internship . I want to know if there are any internships offered in software companies........
Waiting for ur reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?