3rd July 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Any possibility for doing M.Tech Automobile Engineering or Automobile Design after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?

is there any possibility that i can do m.tech automobile engineering or automobile design when i completed my b.tech electronics and communication engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  2. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  4. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements to get admission in colleges in Germany and USA?
  6. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  7. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  8. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  10. After completion of 12th which B.E course is more valuable?
  11. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  12. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later? -- [New]
  13. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  14. What courses can I do after passing 10th?
  15. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  16. How to do certification course in automobile engineering? I have completed B.Tech in ETC
  17. Is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering
  18. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
11th November 2011, 01:17 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any possibility for doing M.Tech Automobile Engineering or Automobile Design after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?

dear friend,

yes you can do it if you want .
but i don't think it is a good decision for your future .
after all your B.tech trade is ECE.
so you should to be master in that.
if you change the trade then you can't get proper knowledge in anything.
so think about it at least once .
best of luck.
12th November 2011, 02:45 AM
Beready

Default Re: Any possibility for doing M.Tech Automobile Engineering or Automobile Design after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?

friend,

you can go for that easily ,
but why you want to choose totally a different field .
its not good for your future ,i think you should continue your education.
good luck.
30th June 2012, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

which iit offer mtech in e&tc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?