6th July 2011, 03:10 PM
ranikanchukatla

Any possibility to get admission in any university for MS or M.Pharmacy after scoring 78% and 840 GRE score?

i completed my bpharmacy and my gre score is 840.My academic aggregate is 78%.I want to do ms or mpharmacy.Is there any possibility for me to get admission in any one of the universities based on my score can you plz list some of the universities.

6th November 2011, 01:19 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any possibility to get admission in any university for MS or M.Pharmacy after scoring 78% and 840 GRE score?

dear friend,

yes,you can do but for that you should go abroad because many universities in abroad is providing that course but still your GRE marks is not so good but u can get any college .
if you can afford the expenses then you can go for abroad.
so
best of luck.
14th November 2011, 09:08 AM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any possibility to get admission in any university for MS or M.Pharmacy after scoring 78% and 840 GRE score?

yes,you can do but for that you should go abroad because many universities in abroad is providing that course but still your GRE marks is not so good but u can get any college .
so
14th November 2011, 09:18 AM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

so
5th January 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any other external exam which is helpful to get admission in pharmacy other than 12th science ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?