28th September 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities to get admission for MS in US? Can I do direct MS in US? What score should I secure?

My BE score is around 67%
is there any possibility to get admission for MS in US
please advice me, what can i do ,can i take GRE exam or forget about MS in US .
what score should i secure to get any partial or full scholarship ???

7th October 2014, 11:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities to get admission for MS in US? Can I do direct MS in US? What score should I secure?

You can get admission in MS degree course in US even with a percentage of 67% in your BE. However, you need to do well in other fields which are also the parameters of your selection by the US universities. First of all, you need to prepare a strong resume and strong statement of purpose. And then, the most important step, you need to get very good marks in the entrance exams based on which the US universities take admission. You need to exceptionally well in GRE and TOEFL. You need to score above 80 in TOEFL and above 200 in GRE to get admission in good universities of USA. For top universities you need a higher score like above 95 in TOEFL and above 270 in GRE.

Scholarships are given by institutions to candidates on doing exceptionally well in the academics or entrance tests and also on showcast of outstanding talent. Sometimes the entire tution fees is exempted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?