19th September 2011, 10:04 AM
sushil chavan

Any private colleges for M.Tech Biotech without Donation?

Sir, is there any private colleges for m.tech biotech. without donetion?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  2. In which private Medical colleges I can get seat with a donation upto 15 lakhs?
  3. Can I take admission in private college without any donation? Which are the private colleges in NCR area?
  4. In which good college can I get admission with less donation? Comparison between B.Tech colleges at Delhi and at Bangalore? Which private colleges would be good for Nanotechnology or Biotechnology?
  5. Donation amount of private colleges in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur for admission in Engineering and Medical? -- [New]
  6. What is the monthly fees of medical college?
  7. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  8. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  9. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  10. Donation fees of MBBS course in Private Colleges?
  11. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  12. Post graduate industrial biotechnology program better than M.Tech in biotech after B.Sc biotech?
  13. List of best private engineering colleges in India which do not take donation? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I study B.E/B.Tech after scoring 716415 rank and 18951 state rank?
  15. Colleges for M.Tech(biotech) with GATE score of 231?
  16. List of top private MSc biotech colleges?
  17. Names of the private medical colleges having fee structure of 2.5 Lakh per annum without donation?
  18. Any private medical colleges in Chennai and Pondicherry with lowest donation upto 15 lakhs
9th November 2011, 02:05 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any private colleges for M.Tech Biotech without Donation?

dear friend,

yes, there are many colleges but you should have
good score in gate after that you can surely
take admission without donation.
best of luck.
17th March 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any private colleges for M.Tech Biotech without Donation?

sir my gate score is 29 in biotechnology can i gate admission for m.tech in any private colege
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?