13th June 2011, 03:40 PM
naikASHWINI

Any project training in TATT ELIXCI for M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication students?

I am an MTech student studying in Digital Electronics and Communication. Is there any project internship in TATA ELIXCI for duration August 2011 to May ? Please let me know as soon as possible...

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get project internship in BHEL while doing M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication course?
  2. Is there any project internship in ISRO for M..Tech students?
  3. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  4. How to do final year project after doing final year M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication Systems?
  5. Does ISRO offer Project Internship for 10 months to M.Tech(Digital Electronics & Communication) candidate?
  6. Is there any project internship available in Siements for M.Tech students?
  7. How to do M.Tech? Are there any branches being offered like VLSI and Embedded?
  8. Can I apply for M.Tech in digital and communication electronics after passing MSc in Physics with specialization in communication electronics?
  9. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University? -- [New]
  10. What kind of company may hire a M.Tech(CSE) student? What would be the package for the same?
  11. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  12. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to get a one year internship in BHEL while am doing M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication?
  14. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  15. How can I get admission in manipal institute of technology for M.Tech in digital electronics and advance communication?
  16. How to get internship in iGate from August to May?
  17. List of the best institutes to join M.Tech in ECE?
  18. List of all major training centres in Bhopal for Electronics and Communication?
6th December 2011, 12:27 PM
priyanka_22

Default Re: Any project training in TATT ELIXCI for M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication students?

Hello Ashwini,

Tata Elxsi provides training to the MBA graduates or pursuing MBA, which is at a wide level.
27th October 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any project training in TATT ELIXCI for M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication students?

Hi,
I am harsha vardhan pursuing my mtech in Digital electronics & communication.Please suggest me some real time projects in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?