11th July 2011, 08:11 PM
aane

Will I get a government or private job after BAMS? Salary that is being offered?

shall i get govt job or private job after bams and what is the sallary that is being offered

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  2. How much salary can a Private hospital offer to BAMS freshers?
  3. Which colleges are available for doing BAMS course which provides government job?
  4. What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors? -- [New]
  5. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  6. Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?
  7. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  8. After CA how to apply for a government job and salary that is offered?
  9. Salary negotiation as MBBS Doctor in private company?
  10. Courses that I can do after BAMS? What are the job opportunities and salary structure?
  11. Best option between government job and private job?
  12. How much salary can a EEE student get after completion of course in private and government sector?
  13. Salary package in Private as well as Government firms for B.E. freshers?
  14. Will I get a government or private job with attractive salary after completing B.Tech with 66%?
  15. What are the various government jobs which are based on Biology? Which government job to apply after completion of B.Sc Microbiology course?
  16. B.A.M.S salary and scope in India? How much salary will I get if I do BAMS from government college in Haridwar? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it mandatory to clear the NET exam for lectureship even after completing the Ph.D?
  18. How much is the monthly income for the candidate of Microbiology?
29th October 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a government or private job after BAMS? Salary that is being offered?

how to get government job in Gujarat after BAMS ??? and the expected salary???
9th November 2011, 05:42 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I get a government or private job after BAMS? Salary that is being offered?

dear friend,

you can go for both type of job .
but its up to you where you wanna go.
salary in govt is so high at starting approx 35000 per month.
best of luck.
12th November 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

i have government job afeter BAMS when & where i apply
14th January 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BAMS now and i want a job, so plzz help me.....
27th February 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Me dr.arvind verma doing job in lucknow pvt hospital.i want new job in delhi plz help me
29th June 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

this year my b.a.m.s. final
Ihave a job plz help me?
27th October 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

after the completion of bams how many courses is there?????????????? and related jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?