2nd September 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Any way to get scholarship or direct admission after passing 12th?

I'm a student of class12th wanted to know if there is a way to get a scholarship or direct admission in any of world's best law school...ex-yale,hls,oxford etc through any competitive exam or any other prcedure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes and universities for direct Ph.D admission and also provide scholarship?
  2. Will I get direct admission in engineering college of Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 72.2%?
  3. Detailed information about scholarship scheme for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  4. Can I get direct admission after passing 12th with 41% in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible to get any scholarship after completing 12th?
  6. How to get scholarship after passing class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Colleges which provides MHRD scholarship in J&K for a candidate who has secured 76% in 12th standard?
  8. Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream?
  9. What are the formalities to get direct admission in MBBS course after passing 12th?
  10. Can i join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side? -- [New]
  11. How to get free scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  12. By passing 12th science+diploma in mechanical engineering can I get direct admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Do we have to give any entrance exam?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?
  14. Can I get direct admission in class 12th after passing 10th board
  15. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech with 100% scholarship being a ST candidate?
  16. How can I become a software engineer?
  17. Is it possible for me to do direct Graduation T.Y.BA after passing 12th in Arts field?
  18. Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th?
30th April 2012, 02:02 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any way to get scholarship or direct admission after passing 12th?

DEAR FRIEND,
so many ways to getting scholorships offered some universities.In that way
Amity university offers educational scholorships to students who are seeking admission post graduate programs in amity university in india.

scholorships programmes after 10+2:
-->>100% scholor ships are provided to the students of CBSE/ICSE,who have secured 94%aggregate and above in class X.
Terms and conditions for 12th passouts:

-->>this is applicable only to class 12th passouts.
-->>students passing class 12th through state boards are not eligible for either direct admission or scholorship
-->>any student who have passed class 12th in previous year or before shall not to eligible for either direct admission or scholorship.

for more details can be had from
www.amity.edu

all the best.................
20th June 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

my son has got 82% marks in h.s.c.(sci).he wants to study in nirma uni. any engg.field we belong to bpl & s.c category.we need financial help.pl.advise us.
23rd May 2014, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i am 12 std student and i want to know how can i get admission in oxford or yale or hervard or other top medical universities for mbbs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?