30th April 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D in Law through Distance Mode after doing PG in Law, Management and M.Phil(Law)?

Sir,
Can i do ph d in law through distance mode I am post graduate in law and management and also have m.phil (law)?

Kapil K

18th August 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Law through Distance Mode after doing PG in Law, Management and M.Phil(Law)?

I did my Master of Law in distance mode obtaining 55% marks now i wish to do Ph.d in law by distance mode Where to join?
13th September 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Law through Distance Mode after doing PG in Law, Management and M.Phil(Law)?

I am LLM gfrom National Law University. Much interested to persue Phd. Kindly indicate institutes
25th July 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I am currently a Master of Business Laws student and i would like to enroll for a PhD in law as i pursue the MBL. I am a holder of an LLB degree as well as a PhD in political science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?