9th August 2010, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Application Form for Staff Selection Commission DEO Data Entry Operator Exam

Dear Sir,

Where can i get the application Form for Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator Exam. Please suggest.
regards
Ramesh Rao

Related Questions:
  1. How to download Application form for SSC Data Entry Operator Exam?
  2. Which books to be followed for Maths? Staff selection commission 12th data entry operator?
  3. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator recruitment exam
  4. ITI passed candidate can apply for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk post of Staff Selection Commission?
  5. Past years question papers of staff selection commission for requirement of data entry operator and lower division clerk?
  6. Procedure to apply in Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk recruitment?
  7. Cutoff marks in staff selection commission data entry operator 12th examination?
  8. Previous and model question papers of Staff Selection Commission Clerk and Data Entry Operator recruitment exams.
  9. What kind of posts are available in OSSC for B.Com graduate?
  10. Eligibility to appear in TNPSC DEO written exam for M.Sc, M.Phil & B.Ed(Mathematics) holder? Study Materials for preparation? -- [New]
  11. Best book for SSC exam?
  12. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam?
  13. How can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th board and 52% in 12th board
  14. Is it possible to change the position from Data Entry Operator to assistant engineer in government sector?
  15. Am i eligible for any government jobs after passing 12th with 60%?
  16. Cutoff marks for each section of Selection Commission for LDO and DEO?
  17. How to prepare for Data entry operator exam?
  18. Which course will be suitable for me to get a government job?
10th August 2010, 03:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application Form for Staff Selection Commission DEO Data Entry Operator Exam

Hi,
The application form of Combined Higher Secondary Level examination, conducted by staff selection commission, for the recruitment of data entry operator can be downloaded from the official website of SSC.

For the application form and complete information regarding the examination, follow the link provided.

www.ssc.nic.in
18th August 2010, 04:21 PM
shivdayal sharma

Default Re: Application Form for Staff Selection Commission DEO Data Entry Operator Exam

Dear Ramesh
u directly download application form for Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator Exam in given link "http://www.gjtutorial.com/downloads/SSC_Data_Entry_Operator_Application_Form_2009.pdf"
1st September 2010, 05:59 PM
shipra saxena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

Where can i get the application Form for Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator Exam. Please suggest.
regards
Ramesh Rao
hello......................this is the site i m telling you http://www.gjtutorial.com/downloads/SSC_Data_Entry_Operator_Application_Form_2009.pdf"
you can directly download the form from this website
6th September 2010, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

anyone could like to help me regrading for the data entry operator application2010 status; where from i can found?..actually i can't able to find my from for conformation it's received by ssc department or not?..anyone knowing about thing so please reply back it's needed urgent..
thanking you
Rajesh Kumar
7th September 2010, 04:39 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

The application Form for Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator Exam can be directly downloaded from the official website of SSC:

www.ssc.nic.in
16th November 2010, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

ssc apna different site kyu banai hai example- ssc-cr.org, ssc.nic.in, sscsr.gov.in, ssc.org aisa kyu? kya sara information ek hi jagah nahi feed nahi kiya ja sakta? kuch bhi information ke liye sara samay barbad hota hai.
22nd November 2010, 05:17 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Dear friend
You know that SSC provides huge quantity of jobs every year through out india for eliminating unemployment problems in our country. Thousands of aspirants apply for ssc exams year. You can find the basic and fundamental information simply on SSC official website
http://www.ssc.nic.in
but for conducting exams, test and interview etc. commission has made certain statewise regions for benefits of applicants and for their easy excess on applications status and nomenclature. Instead of visiting ssc.nic.in I suggest you to go on your regions site like sscnr, sscwr, sscer, sscnwr etc. visit in this fashion www.sscnr.govt
Good luck
Have a nice day
29th December 2010, 07:33 PM
aloknath .a.suryawanshi

Unhappy Re: Application Form for Staff Selection Commission DEO Data Entry Operator Exam

hi ,good night how are you ?
17th January 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

i want only application form
17th January 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Where is application form SSC ?
22nd January 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

what r the no. of vacancies in ssc chsl 2010 exam categorywise please, can anyone tell
14th April 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

sir
plz send me the application form of staff selection to this mail [email protected].......
send me as early as possible
plz sir...
14th April 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

ssc application form is not available now???
14th May 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,my name is naresh moirangthem s/o moirangthem yaima singh of nongpok sekmai awang leikai p.o. yairipok dist. thoubal manipur state and i want to know the advertisement date for the stenographers and data entry conducted by the staff selection commission to this email-address.
[email protected] or to this number 9862983447
18th June 2011, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

respected sir please send me ssc sample papers 2011 so that i can give a final touch in my preparation for xam of 19.06.2011.send me at [email protected]
21st June 2011, 04:27 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Dear Sir,

regards
Ramesh Rao
Dear Friend,

Application form can be purchased from the market or you can download from the SSC website.

For more details please visit www.sss.nic.in.

Regards,

Ramjash
24th June 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

can we have uniform qualification for entry to the post of DEO?
25th June 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

please sir DEO'S form send me my email:[email protected]
16th July 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plz imform me about upcoming DEO application form 2011.
16th July 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

pls let me know where is the application form for ssc , deo 2011-12
exams provided.
19th July 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

please send me an application form for ssc's data entry operator exam held in november 2011
20th July 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

dear sir.
I want to know when DEO Recrt wil announce.send me at
[email protected]
21st July 2011, 02:30 PM

hi
i am bhawna we can try

regards
Ramesh Rao[/QUOTE]
1st August 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Please show the result regarding cbi inspector
8th August 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, give me the details of data entry operator ( staff selection commission) 2011. what is the last date of applying application form, what is the date of exam, from where i can find application form online. please refer soonn. my email [email protected]
11th August 2011, 10:14 PM
sagarkmr

sir give me the details of data entry operator (staff selection commion) 2011. What is the last date of applying application form, what is the date of exam,form where i can finde application form online. please refer soon. My email ID [email protected]
12th August 2011, 09:10 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

You know that SSC provides huge quantity of jobs every year through out india for eliminating unemployment problems in our country. Thousands of aspirants apply for ssc exams year. You can find the basic and fundamental information simply on SSC official website
but for conducting exams, test and interview etc. commission has made certain statewise regions for benefits of applicants and for their easy excess on applications status and nomenclature. Instead of visiting ssc.nic.in I suggest you to go on your regions site like sscnr, sscwr, sscer, sscnwr etc. visit in this fashion www.sscnr.govt
Good luck

Thanks
18th August 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

ssc data entry operator vacancy 2011
18th August 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

sir, please tell how which I have download the form of SSC 2011 Clerks & Data Entry Operator.
18th August 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

regards
Preeti
[email protected]
20th August 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE FORWARD APPLICATION FORM FOR STAFF SELECTION COMMISION
20th August 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, please tell how which I have download the form of SSC 2011 Clerks & Data Entry Operator.
21st August 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

dearsir please send tha form
23rd August 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

sir, please tell how which I have download the form of ssc 2011 Clerks and DEO.
24th August 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, please tell how which i download the form of SSC 2011 clerks
24th August 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, how aaply for online data entry form2011
25th August 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

when the examination will be held
27th August 2011, 05:15 PM

Quote:
i want only application form
I want only application form of Data entry operator 2011
27th August 2011, 09:15 PM
S-R-B

The application form of Combined Higher Secondary Level examination, conducted by staff selection commission, for the recruitment of data entry operator can be downloaded from the official website of SSC

->http://www.gjtutorial.com/downloads/SSC_Data_Entry_Operator_Application_Form_2011.pdf

->www.ssc.nic.in
29th August 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO APPLICATION FORM AND EXAM DATE OF DATA ENTRY OPERATOR
29th August 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want the SSC Data Entry & LDC Grade Application form, so pls send the application
30th August 2011, 09:46 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

30th August 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Where can i get the application form of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator exam....?
30th August 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

dear sir plz send ssc application form (deo) my id [email protected]
31st August 2011, 04:44 PM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

Good luck

Thanks
31st August 2011, 09:38 PM
S-R-B

You can find the basic and fundamental information simply on SSC official website:

->http://www.ssc.nic.in

I suggest you to go on your regions site like sscnr, sscwr, sscer, sscnwr etc. visit in this fashion like:

->www.sscnr.govt

ALL THE BEST.
1st September 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

deo exam paper 2011
2nd September 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I want the Application Form for the post of Date Entry Operator & Lower Division Clerk
3rd September 2011, 03:58 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;158230]Dear Sir,

regards
Dev Vishwakarma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?