11th January 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CET after completing 12th and 10th and Kerala?

can i applay for cet now iam going for entrance coaching and i completed my plus two and 10th in kerala

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Kerala CET after finishing 10th in Kerala and 12th in Karnataka?
  2. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  3. Can I apply for Karnataka CET if I am from Kerala and doing +2 from Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am i eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 10th with 62% from Kerala and 12th with 60%?
  5. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  6. Am I eligible for tancet? my birth place is Kerala, did schooling in Kerala till 10th and did 12th from Tamil nadu
  7. How to apply for MHT CET after passing 12th from Kerala? Date of sale of forms? Where the forms are to be submitted?
  8. Procedure to apply for Karnataka CET? What is the fee structure?
  9. Can I apply for 12th examination after completing 10th? I am a government servent
  10. Procedure to get into the colleges of Kerala after 12th? Is there any need to write CET exam or is only 12th percentage considered?
  11. Can i apply for PSU exam after completing B.Tech degree? I have scored 65% in 10th and 54% in 12th
  12. How can I join IMA ? I am in 11th class
  13. Am I eligible for postal/sorting assistant in Kerala after scoring 91.11% in 10th, 74% in 12th?
  14. How to apply for KCET exam if my son is studying 2nd year in Kerala? -- [New]
  15. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  16. How to get Admission in Medical Institutions? How may I get information about Engineering entrance exams? I've studied in Kerala upto grade 5 and currently studying in 10th(CBSE) grade in Abu Dhabi
  17. Allotment scheme for an outside student who has scored 137 marks in Karnataka-CET and secured 90% in 12th?
  18. Can I apply for Bank PO after completing 12th and 10th with 57% and 60% in graduation?
23rd April 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for CET after completing 12th and 10th and Kerala?

Am I eligible for kerala CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?