10th July 2021, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Arts 10th pass can join Indian Navy?

Hi my name is rahul, I am 10th pass from arts stream C.B.S.E Board, I like most Indian Navy. I belong to S.C Category. Can I join Indian Navy?

13th July 2021, 07:24 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Arts 10th pass can join Indian Navy?

No, minimum required qualification to join Indian Navy is 12th standard. Candidates passed 12th with PCM as Main paper are eligible to appear for examination conducted for recruitment in Indian Navy as clerk or as officer.

After qualifying in NDA examination you will be eligible for recruitment as an officer.

Ace limit:-
The minimum age limit is 16.5 years and maximum age limit is 19.5 years.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in
14th July 2021, 04:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, 10th standard candidates are not eligible for Indian Navy exam. After completion of 12th standard you are eligible for Indian Navy exam through NDA exam, but your 12th standard subject are Physics and Mathematics.
Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19.5 years. You should be an Indian national
You should be an unmarried male candidates
You should be physically as well as mentally healthy.
15th July 2021, 09:24 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Indian Navy recruits Matric Recruit (MR) at the Class 10th level and Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) and Artificer Apprentices (AA) at the Class 12th level.

Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) Eligibility Criteria :-

Candidate's must have a Matriculation (Class 10th / High School / SSC) certificate issued by a recognised board of education.

Only male candidates are eligible to apply for MR posts.

Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the minimum requirements for Indian Navy MR, SSR and AA posts before they fill the application form.
15th July 2021, 08:00 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

For recruitment in Indian Navy, it is mandatory to have passed 12th in science stream.

So, candidates with arts background are not eligible for joining Indian Navy. Various entry level examination is conducted for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?