12th July 2021, 03:46 AM
sharma_1920

Can I do PhD in medical microbiology after MSc microbiology?

I have completed my masters in microbiology. Can I do phd in medical microbiology now. Can I do phd in medical microbiology after Msc microbiology?

14th July 2021, 06:27 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I do PhD in medical microbiology after MSc microbiology?

Yes, You can pursue PhD in medical microbiology after MSc microbiology.

If you have completed MSc Microbiology with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university and have valid score of UGC NET or equivalent exam than you will surely get admission in any recognized university.

You can also get admission without UGC NET or equivalent exam score.

Your final selection will be done through personal interview.
15th July 2021, 06:39 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do. The Eligibility criteria of PhD in medical microbiology after MSc microbiology is that:-

The students must hold a postgraduate degree from a recognized university.

The candidates must score an aggregate of at least 55% marks (50% for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category) in post graduation.

They also must hold an experience of at least 5 years in teaching/ industry/ administrative etc.
15th July 2021, 07:58 PM
periwinkle09876

The candidates who have a degree in MBBS for MSc in specific subject or in allied field with at least 55% marks in aggregate from any university or institution recognised by UGC/MCI are eligible.

Admission process....

NET-JRF/ individual Fellowship holders/Project fellows will be preferred for admission in PhD programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?