29th October 2018, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Automobile or Mechanical, which one has wide scope?

Hello friends, I want to do BE course in Automobile Engineering. But my father is telling me to choose Mechanical Engineering. So, I want to know that between these two specializations, which one has wide scope?

31st October 2018, 12:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Automobile or Mechanical, which one has wide scope?

1. There is a golden rule when it comes to selection of course or stream or career opportunities or decision making in life. The rule is follow your interest and intent. You must select what you like.

2. You can convince your father about your interest. You will excel in stream of your choice. Psychologically, you will have problems when you will not do well in streams suggested by others.
31st October 2018, 07:48 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Among the two, you can choose Mechanical Engineering over Automobile Engineering.

Note that Automobile engineering is branch of Mechanical Engineering. And if you are pursuing Mechanical Engineering, then you will study most of the subjects of Automobile engineering.

Mechanical Engineering is core branch and after pursuing this branch you can get jobs in other fields too other than Automobile engineering.

Pursuing Mechanical engineering is far better than pursuing Automobile engineering.
31st October 2018, 08:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to me you should pursue Automobile Engineering.
It has very wide scope in India as well as in abroad.

Some of the top recruiters are as follows:-
TATA
HONDA
HERO
MARUTI
HYUNDAI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?