14th May 2012, 05:33 PM
Shubhra kanti choudhury

Which are the Automotive engineering universities to do UG course in Canada?

I want to know some Automotive Engineering Universities name for undergraduate course in Canada

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  2. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  3. List of top universities for M.S(automotive) in Germany? What's the job opportunities afterwards?
  4. Best universities and GRE score required for admission in MS in Automotive Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  6. Which are the top ranking universities in Germany for Automotive Engineering?
  7. Universities in Europe offering Masters in Automotive Engineering?
  8. VITMEE Results
  9. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in any leading university of UK? Scholarships and approximate fee structure?
  10. List of the top universities offering MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  11. Preferred course after diploma in Automobile to get good job? -- [New]
  12. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  13. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  14. Can I apply for Automotive Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
  16. How to pursue MS in Canada? Which are the universities?
  17. Universities that provides master degree of electronics and communication in Canada?
  18. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
15th May 2019, 02:32 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the Automotive engineering universities to do UG course in Canada?

There are various automative engineering universities for UG courses available in Canada. If you are eligible to apply in that then surely choose among those top class universities as you desire and make your career bright.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?