6th October 2011, 10:35 PM
Deepak.T.P

Universities in Europe offering Masters in Automotive Engineering?

hello i am currently doing my B.E in automobile engineering(7th sem) and my cgpa is 9.43 and i want to do my masters in the same field from the europian universities please let me know some of them and will be able to get a schlolarship

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top universities offering MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  2. Universities in Canada offering Automotive Engineering course? -- [New]
  3. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  4. List of universities offering masters in genetic engineering in India?
  5. List of top universities offering Structural designing (civil) for Masters?
  6. Can I apply for Automotive Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Chances of doing Masters in US and Europe?
  8. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which course I have to do for getting job in Automotive sector after doing Mechanical Engineering? Where should I study either in India or in Europe?
  10. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  11. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  12. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  13. Is it possible to do masters in Mechanical after scoring 5.75 CGPA in B.Tech? Scope of doing masters from US and Europe?
  14. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme?
  15. Universities or companies offering summer internship in Europe for 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical Student?
  16. List of universities in Germany offering masters in production engineering?
  17. Can I do Automotive Engineering after completing B.Tech in EEE? Institutes offering the course?
  18. Which are the universities offering masters of technology?
10th August 2015, 10:11 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Universities in Europe offering Masters in Automotive Engineering?

Top university in Europe

Ecole Centrale Lille

University of Leeds

University of Sussex

University of Brighton

Mannheim University of Applied Sciences

Chalmers University

University of Applied Sciences Esslingen

HAN University of Applied Sciences

Esslingen University Of Applied Sciences

Czech Technical University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?