25th December 2018, 01:43 PM
Gour Banerjee

Availability of course for graduation related to IT and Nutrition

My subject combination is in Intermediate is Biology, Chemistry, Nutrition
and Computer Applications. Which courses available for me after 12th? Shall I choose a course in Computer or Software or go for any course in Nutrition?

7th July 2023, 08:40 AM
Tibia

Default Re: Availability of course for graduation related to IT and Nutrition

After 12 science there are 2 streams that are available for students based on their combination of courses .
For you as you have selected biology group you can take up medical courses and various BSC courses, yes you can select nutrition course.
If you want to select computer or any software course than you will have to do a diploma course as you do not have math in your combination and math is a compulsory course for the degree.
Apart from the following you can also select various para medical courses like nursing, BSC ,BPT, agriculture, pharmacy and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?