31st May 2016, 01:05 PM
scientist prathish

What should I do to join Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) in future? Which exams to face in future for the same?

Sir, i am so interested to join our Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) , but right now i am in class 9th, so what should i do for joining ISRO in future?What are the exams i want to face in future to join ISRO?

31st May 2016, 06:01 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) in future? Which exams to face in future for the same?

To join ISRO You will have to complete Bachelor engineering in space technology or its equivalent course.

To do this course you will first have to complete your Intermediate education and after you will be able to do this course.

Eligibility Criteria for appearing in ISAT Entrance exam

You should have passed inter pass out with science stream (PCM) from a recognized university with at least 70% for General category.

60% for SC/ST category candidates
31st May 2016, 07:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) in future? Which exams to face in future for the same?

Candidate who is aspiring to join Indian Space Research Organisation will have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

Candidate must have completed the Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology with at least 65% from recognized University are eligible for Indian Space Research Organisation exam.

Age should be between 21 to 35 years for general category and there is relaxation is available for OBC and SC and ST students.

Candidate must have nationality of India.
31st May 2016, 07:38 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

ISRO conducts the entrance exam for admission of eligible candidates in its Bachelor of Technology courses under different disciplines.

The eligibility criteria to apply for ISRO are following:-

-The candidates should have completed Intermediate/ Class 12th with the PCM Group along with a minimum percentage as stated. Bachelor of Technology with at least 65% marks in aggregate.

-Candidates who are in the final year of the qualifying degree can also apply provided they can produce the same by the time final selections are made.

The selection process involves of

Written exam ,

Technical interview,

Personal interview , and

Certificate verification.

The written exam is conducted on all the ISRO centers on 1st week of May .The syllabus for the written exam will be same as the syllabus of GATE exam .The candidates should score at least 60% marks in the written as well as interview for final selections.

There will be an objective type paper for subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics divided into two parts for each subject .

Candidates can apply through the official website of ISRO @ www.isro.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?