19th January 2020, 01:34 PM
KARETI.KEERTHANA

Availability of courses in Agricultural branch on the basis of 10th Board exams?

Hi, I have completed my 10th Board exams and I want to do a course in Agriculture. So, is there any courses available in Agricultural branch which I can join on the basis of 10th only? Or, do I need to do 11th and 12th as well? What about Diploma courses?

20th January 2020, 08:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of courses in Agricultural branch on the basis of 10th Board exams?

Availability of courses in agriculture branch on the basis of 10th board exam:-

Food production firms
Government agricultural boards
Private fertilizer manufacturing firms Government fertilizer manufacturing firms Agricultural machinery manufacturing firms Plantation.
20th January 2020, 09:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of courses in Agricultural branch on the basis of 10th Board exams?

On the basis of 10th you can pursue Diploma in Agriculture.
As per the eligibility criteria, students must have passed 10th standard from a recognised board with minimum aggregate marks required is 50%.

Admission Process

Well known institutes rely on merit based admission process. Merit marks scored by students in polytechnic entrance or other relevant entrance test is taken into consideration.
Seats are allotted to deserving candidates on the basis of merit score obtained in the respective entrance test.
20th January 2020, 10:57 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

After tenth you can persue Diploma in Agriculture which is two years in duration. Academic year is usually divided into two semesters.

However, I would like to suggest you that you should go for B.Sc. Agriculture degree course after passing 12th with science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?