22nd June 2020, 01:30 PM
Akshaya_

Availability of courses in Veterinary Science and admission procedure?

I have completed 12th and now wants to do Graduation in Veterinary Science. What should I do? How can I proceed with this? Which Graduate degree course would I have to study? Any entrance requirements for Veterinary Science?

21st July 2020, 04:12 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Availability of courses in Veterinary Science and admission procedure?

To do graduation in Veterinary Science you have a minimum 50% marks in Class 12th with
Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
You can do Undergraduate Course in veterinary science, the duration of which is 5-5.5 years.
There are various Colleges/ Institution which provides degree in Veterinary Science, Fill the application forms & give the entrance exam.
22nd July 2020, 04:23 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Availability of courses in Veterinary Science and admission procedure?

Availability of courses in Veterinary Science and admission procedure

Students must have completed Class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with a minimum score of 50% with English as a compulsory subject.

The minimum age to take admission in the BVSc programme is 18 years and the maximum is 25 years as on 31st December of the admission year.

The admission in veterinary courses will be given to the candidates on the basis of NEET 2020 merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?