28th July 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Availability of different banking related entrance examination and application procedure?

Sir, l am Pavithra Devi. I get a B.Sc Horticulture course. After completing that course can I wrote bank related entrance exams? Or, only B.Sc Agriculture students are eligible? Which all different banking related exams are available for me? When and how to apply for those exams? Their syllabus and sample model test papers.

31st July 2019, 04:58 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of different banking related entrance examination and application procedure?

You can appear for the examination conducted by IBPS and SBI for the recruitment in government sector.

The age limit varies for different examination. The required educational qualification to appear for the Clerk, PO and other examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

For more information visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
31st July 2019, 07:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of different banking related entrance examination and application procedure?

The eligibility to appear for various banking recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Bachelor degree in any discipline is sufficient enough to appear for the examination.

You can apply for the examination when the notification will be released.

For more information visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?