28th July 2019, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Navy on the basis of Matriculation (10th)?

I have completed my 10th Board examination and qualified in all papers. Now, can I join in Indian Navy in any of the branch or department? If yes, then in which branch of Navy and how to apply for that?

31st July 2019, 01:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy on the basis of Matriculation (10th)?

Being a Class 10th passed student, you are eligible for joining Indian Navy as a sailor only by qualifying its respective recruitment process.

Further, for the same entry, you need to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 17 years to 20 years.

For detailed information regarding different options available for your in Indian Navy as per your qualifications, you can refer to the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
31st July 2019, 07:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy on the basis of Matriculation (10th)?

No, you can’t join Indian Navy on the basis of Matriculation. To be eligible to join Indian Navy, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board. You should be an unmarried male candidate in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years to be eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Navy. So, being a 10th passed student, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?