9th November 2019, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

Availability of government jobs with Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Sir, I have completed my 3 years regular Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE). Is there any government jobs available which I start now? And, after Diploma can we do B.Tech? Will we get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech on the basis of Diploma?

11th November 2019, 10:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government jobs with Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Government jobs after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering:-

The PSU companies where you have the chance of getting jobs are:-
SAIL
GAIL
NTPC
WEL
MTNL
BHEL
BSNL etc.

Yes, after diploma you can do BTech and we will get direct admission in B tech on the basis of diploma.
12th November 2019, 09:18 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government jobs with Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

There are various opportunities in government sector for candidates who have passed diploma course from a recognised institutions.

You can appear in the examination conducted for recruitment as TTE, JE etc. You have to appear and qualify in the examination for final course.

You are eligible to get admission in the B.Tech course through lateral entry after diploma course. Examination is conducted by private and government colleges for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?