28th February 2019, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Availability of jobs in Indian Air Force for female candidates passing Intermediate and ITI course?

I'm a female candidate and have completed my Intermediate (+2) from Commerce stream and scored 73% in 2016. I have also completed ITI in COPA Trade (Computer Operator and Programming Assist). Am I eligible for any jobs or any posts in Indian Air Force? If yes, then which posts and how to apply for that posts?

2nd March 2019, 06:53 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Availability of jobs in Indian Air Force for female candidates passing Intermediate and ITI course?

Being an intermediate degree holder female candidate, you are not eligible for joining Indian Air force as the career options for a female candidates in Indian Air force opens after completion of their graduation degree.

So, in order to join Indian Air force, you are first required to pursue and complete a graduation degree course from a recognized university and then look to qualify CDS or AFCAT to join IAF.

For details regarding different career options available in Indian Air force along with their respective eligibility conditions, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?