14th July 2011, 11:35 PM

Available courses in US for candidates of B.Pharm in India? Fee structure of the courses?

I have completed my b.pharm in india, now planning to go for futher studies in US. please guide me in the various courses offered and the fee structure respectively?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  2. Detailed fee structure and duration of course for B.Pharma?
  3. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  4. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  5. From where to get MBBS form in Tamilnadu?
  6. Fee structure and importance of Diploma courses offered by IFBI? -- [New]
  7. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
  8. Medical courses , fee structure , institutions in Kerela and detail about audiology & paramedical course
  9. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the courses in forensics after graduation? List of top colleges in India for these courses? What is the fee structure for it?
  11. What are the courses for B.Tech student after scoring 2279 category rank in AIEEE? What is the fee structure for the courses in PEC Chandigarh
  12. Fee structure for M.COM courses?
  13. Best Marine engineering colleges of South India? What is the selection procedure and the fee structure? Courses that are offered?
  14. Which are the summer courses that 1st year engineering students can join? What is the fee structure?
  15. What to do after B.Pharmacy? Should I do MBA?
  16. What are the colleges in Ranchi which offer B.Ed courses? What is the fee structure for full time B.Ed courses?
  17. Distance courses in B.Tech Mechanical? Fee structure for the B.Tech Mechanical course? List of institutes offering the course in Kolkata and rest of India?
  18. Information about Paramedical Courses and colleges to prefer for these course? What is their fee structure? Any courses in Amrita Institutions?
12th December 2011, 10:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Available courses in US for candidates of B.Pharm in India? Fee structure of the courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I have completed my b.pharm in india, now planning to go for futher studies in US. please guide me in the various courses offered and the fee structure respectively?
If you have completed your Bachelors in Pharmacy in India you can do Masters in Pharmacy in the United States. And then pursue your PhD in Pharmacy. It will be better if you pursue the same subject combination you have chosen while doing your Bachelors in Pharmacy.

The fee structure depends upon the college you choose. Different colleges have different fees structure according to their infrastructure and campus facilities they provide. It depends upon your financial status as well.
Moreover, you have to get minimum 60% aggregate marks from any recognised university to plan your further future and studies in the United States of America to pursue your Masters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?