12th March 2011, 11:39 AM
sanchayame

Which is a better course related to aviation field?

I want to do futher study after complete my course of aircraft maintenance engineering and this is my last yrs. Please suggest me the better course related to my aviation field .This course give us the license but i want to be graduted in field of aviation in engineering.Please tell me if i appying for aerospace engineering from ignou then its help me in my career or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Which field I need to opt for taking Graduation in aviation to become a commercial pilot?
  2. How may I get a chance to work in aviation field? Related to or under MBA(HR , airlines and airport management)?
  3. Which course other than Aeronautical engineering is suitable for working in Aviation field? Eligibility and entrance exam details of that course?
  4. Which course shall I do related to Aviation after completion of MBA course and working in Logistics company?
  5. What is aviation and it is related to which field?
  6. Scope and eligibility of a BBA student in Airport Management?
  7. Is there any way to get in aviation field with electrical background? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for MBA in Aviation? Scope of MBA in Aviation?
  9. Does BBA in Aviation Management has good scope?
  10. What are the career options available for girls in aviation field? What should I do for the same? Currently I am in 12th(Science) and preparing for board and MHT-CET
  11. How to make a my career in aviation after Diploma in same?
  12. Scope of Doctor in Aviation field? I am a PG in Radio-diagnosis
  13. Which is the best course to join in Aviation field after completion of B.Tech course in Mechanical stream?
  14. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Diploma in Aviation? -- [New]
  15. Best aviation course institute/college in mumbai?
  16. What are the aviation courses offered in M.Tech related to ECE
  17. What is the future of electronics and communication engineers in the field of Aviation and Aeronautics
  18. Diploma or other high level courses details in Aviation engineering stream for B.Tech in Electrical?
17th January 2012, 04:07 PM
manojpaunikar

Default Re: Which is a better course related to aviation field?

look, you have to go for full time aerospace engineering program from one of the best university rather than from IGNOU or other part time programm provider.
i dont know much more about aerospace engineering, as per i concerned do your course from hydrabad or pune university which is better in india
12th April 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i just passed ssc exam and i want make career in aviation field in india.please suggest me career path for this career
30th April 2012, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

i have done with my B.tech in mechanical engg..
i wish to go into aviation field ..
can anyone suggest me any good course for my post graduation !!
14th February 2020, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma in electrical engineering.can i make carrier in avaition manajement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?