6th January 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Average cutoff for getting admission in 5 years Integrated Law course in good college in Pune?

Sir,what is the average cut-off for getting admission in the 5 yr integrated law course in good law college in pune?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is better between Symbiosis law school Noida and IIS Pune for integrated 5 years course? -- [New]
  2. How to get into 5 years integrated course of ILS Law College Pune after scoring 92.4% in 5 subjects of CBSE class 12th board? Information about internships and placements of this college? Which is a better option, joining Law course or doing Pol Sc?
  3. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  4. Will I be able to pursue Law course from USA if I do 5 years Integrated Law course from India? What is the average course duration and the cost involved over the period?
  5. Which Law College to join for 5 yrs intrgrated course?
  6. How to be a lawyer while studying in 11th commerce
  7. Whats the approx fee structure of the following law colleges?
  8. Cutoff for admission in Law in Symbiosis Pune?
  9. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  10. Date of sale of law application forms? Eligibility criteria for Integrated Law Admission?
  11. How to do LLB course through correspondence
  12. How much marks to score for getting admission in good Law school, Kochi?
  13. How to take admission in 5 years integrated Law programme after completing class 12th with 64%?
  14. Which are the recognized LLB correspondence courses in India?
  15. How many marks are required to get admission in good college of Pune? Cutoff of all MBA colleges in Pune?
  16. Am I eligible for LLB after completing B.Pharm?
  17. How to get in distance learning center for LLB course?
  18. How to apply for LLB after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
18th January 2011, 08:04 AM
abhimanyu2688

Default Re: Average cutoff for getting admission in 5 years Integrated Law course in good college in Pune?

for admission in the integrated 5 year law course in good law college in pune the minimum cut-off is between 80-85%.
18th January 2011, 09:56 AM
monika bharmoria

Default Re: Average cutoff for getting admission in 5 years Integrated Law course in good college in Pune?

there are so many colleges offering law.. symbiosis is one of the best colleges ..
Eligibility: 12th standard exam passed with minimum 50% marks,( with no Back logs ).
every college will demand for a minimum of 50% in 12th standard and there will be a written exam followed by an iterview.. all the v. best
18th January 2011, 03:59 PM
amarmca

ILS Law College is one of the top college for law in pune.the eligibility is 10 and plus two with 45%kindly go through this web site address itz useful for u

23rd April 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

age of 15 anyone can get admission in ILS Pune
7th May 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

average cut off for symbiosis law college for yr 2011?
22nd May 2011, 09:27 AM
adi223sonu

[QUOTE=amarmca;326790]ILS Law College is one of the top college for law in pune.the eligibility is 10 and plus two with 45%kindly go through this web site address itz useful for u

is that true.. on its site itd written cutoff of 85%... in general catogary
22nd May 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS D AVERAGE CUT OFF 4 LAW PUNE??? 2011
25th May 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,what is the average cut-off for getting admission in the 5 yr integrated law course in good law college in pune?
it will more than 100!!!!!!!!!!!
30th May 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

What would be the average cut off in the symbiosis law entrance for 2011--My son has scored 86 marks in the entrance exam.Does he stand a change in symbiosis law college last list?
19th July 2011, 09:07 PM
chhoti gupta

Thumbs up help me out!!!

i am planning to do integrated law
how many year course it is?
is lucknow a good option for it
?rplyyy soon
5th November 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

iam 32 yr old women can i join the law course?i have completed M.A.B.ED.also
7th March 2014, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th-commerce..i am planning to do law course!! I want to know the cutoffs of law colleges in pune for new admission
5th June 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

can i get the admission in ils pune with 85.5 % -humainites stream ,.?? is thr any chance general category ,.!!! reply!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?