11th December 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Average percentage to be obtained in Higher Secondary exam to become an Archaeologist?

I am an humanities student and have interest in archaeology.I will give my Higher Secondary exam on February 2016.My question is what is the average percentage that should be obtained in the boards exam to become an archaeologist and what should be my history paper marks?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to become an Archaeologist? Is it possible to become an Archaeologist?
  2. Whether the marks obtained by the student in the exam of higher secondary conducted by the school will be considered or the marks obtained by the student in the last board exam?
  3. What should be average marks in Higher Secondary to do Archaeology course?
  4. Which marksheet is considerable for admission in IIST if CBSE is not conducting Higher Secondary Board exam?
  5. What should I do further if secured less percentage in Higher Secondary and failed in NIOS?
  6. What is the qualification required to become an Archaeologist?
  7. Percentage of marks required in higher secondary exam to get into BCA course in Techno India College?
  8. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  10. Can I apply for JBT after doing 12th from Arts?
  11. List of coaching classes for preparation of Pre-Medical entrance exam for Higher Secondary student?
  12. Am I eligible for doing MCA in BIT Mesra after completing BCA without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Minimum percentage required in AHSEC Higher Secondary Board exam to get distinction?
  14. Eligibility for IT field after scoring 54% marks in Higher secondary?
  15. Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if secured low percentage in Higher Secondary?
  16. Should I study M.A. in History to become an Archaeologist?
  17. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  18. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
20th December 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Average percentage to be obtained in Higher Secondary exam to become an Archaeologist?

What percentage are required in 10th board for becoming an archelogist specially in history
7th July 2020, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Average percentage to be obtained in Higher Secondary exam to become an Archaeologist?

Needed mark in higher secondary level for an archaeologist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?